18

"A book of dark magic spells you say?" Master Obi looks up from the papers on his desk. Jungkook and I frantically nod.

"Tell me more about it." Master Obi folds his hands.

"It was given to me by my mother when I was a child. She told me not to open it until I was older due to the dangerous spells that are in there. You don't understand sir, if someone uses those spells all hell with break loose!" I slam my hands on the desk.

"When was it stolen again?"

"It was stolen last night!" I tell him. He frowns and points to the phone on his desk, "It hasn't even been twenty four hours yet, so I doubt the person could use the spell in a small amount of time. Did you call the police?"

"No..." I trail off, "But I'm pretty sure I know who took it!" I say and Jungkook nods in agreement.

I continue, "It's most likely my father and brother, Ezra. They're an evil pair who hate me. They use the same magic as me as well."

Master Obi stands up and walks around his desk, "There's no way I'm going to let you face them alone. Take your crew with you."

"I will!" I furrow my brows with determination.

"And keep me updated!" He points at us. Jungkook and I nod, "Yes sir!"

"A book of dark magic spells huh?" Namjoon rubs his chin, "This is bad. Considering that your folks are also dark magic users, they can learn those spells."

"Exactly! Which is why I need your guys' help! We have to go back to my home and search for the book." I punch my fist into my palm.

"We're a team! Of course we're going to help you!" Jimin stands up. The others follow his actions.

"I was hoping to rest more, but I don't exactly have a choice do I?" Yoongi sighs.

"Wait a sec Des." Jungkook stops me from leaving the lodge, "What if your father and brother are there?"

I furrow my eyebrows and frown, "Then we'll just have to fight them."

"Are you sure about this?" Lia touches my shoulder. I nod once, "Those two have been wanted to rule the world for as long as I can remember. With these spells they can end up killing many people."

Lia's face is shocked for a second, then turns into determination, "Let's go kick some ass!"

The crew and I silently make way towards my old home. We're currently in the forest. My home isn't that far from here.

"I remember being here." Taehyung says to Jungkook.

"It's creepy." Hoseok shivers. Namjoon narrows his eyes at him, "How is it creepy? Nature is beautiful!"

"You say that because you're an earth wizard." Jin places his hands on his hips. Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head.

"I can't believe you actually lived here." Yoongi shivers as well. I give him a small smile, "It was tough at first, but I got used to it quickly."

"Hey." Jungkook nudges my arm. I slow down so that he's next to me, "What's up?"

The corners of his mouth slowly move up, "This is where we first met, remember?"

"Which time are you talking about?" I raise an eyebrow. He looks up at the tall trees, "When we met again, two months ago."

I smile while recalling the memory, "Yeah, it felt like it was yesterday." I run my fingers over the lodge's logo on my hand. Jungkook is about to speak up again, but he's cut off by Namjoon.

"Is this it?" He stares at the wooden house in front of him. I walk in front of him and scowl at the sight of my old home, "Yes, it is. I don't think they're here."

"How do you know? What if they're hiding?" Lia grabs onto Namjoon's shoulder. I step onto the porch and press my ear up against the door. The others watch me quietly.

"Trust me, if they were home you would hear their loud voices. Plus my father and Ezra tend to go out a lot. They were almost never home when I lived here." I jiggle the door knob.

"You don't have a key?" Hoseok asks. I shake my head and look for a way to get in, "My father never gave me one."

"Then let's break through the window like they did with our house." Jungkook stomps onto the porch. Before I could stop him, he freezes the window and punches it. Frozen glass falls onto the floor.

"That'll do it." Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

Jungkook looks into the house with anger in his eyes, "Let's go."