13

"What do you mean you didn't enjoy it that much?!" Lia's mouth falls open. I scrunch up my face and shrug, "It was a bit too much. I would've preferred if we went to a movie or something—ugh now I feel bad! I should just appreciate what he's done."

She presses her lips together with a slight frown, "Don't worry about it so much." She places her hand over mine.

I place my elbows on the table and lean closer to her, "What was your first date with Namjoon?"

She smiles to herself as she thinks, "He took me to an amusement park; it's cliche, but it was so much fun."

I lean back against my chair, "See? I would've enjoyed that a lot more. I felt so uncomfortable for some reason; maybe because I grew up stealing from the rich." I trail off. "By the way he tried to kiss me." I add. Lia gasps and almost jumps out of her chair.

"What?! You kissed him?!"

I shush her and look around hoping that no one heard her. The boys are inside the lodge hanging out while Lia and I are in the garden. There are a couple of other people out here too.

"No! I said he tired to kiss me. I turned away and he ended up kissing my cheek." I explain. She looks straight ahead with wide eyes, "Wow, I feel like I'm in a drama."

I slap her shoulder gently, "Lia! I'm being serious!"

She turns to me, "I know! I know! Why didn't you want to kiss him? Namjoon and I kissed on our first date."

I shrug and look down at my hands, "I wasn't expecting first of all, and—I don't know...I just didn't want to kiss him."

"What do you feel for him then?" She asks. I bite my lip, "Before our date I thought that I could actually crush on him or something, but after...I didn't feel anything. He's a really nice guy, but I guess he isn't my type."

She rubs my back, "So now you know how you feel then. Don't think about it too much, it'll fry your brain."

"I won't." I chuckle softly, "But what if he asks me out again?"

"Then tell him the truth about how you feel, you wouldn't want to lead him on." She says and I nod in agreement.

"Anyways..." She stands up from the bench and stretches, "Let's head back inside, I'm starving."

Once we went back inside the boys kept asking me about my date last night. I was hoping to only keep it between me, Jungkook, and Lia but they kept prying, so I eventually told them.

"Damn." Yoongi puffs, "At least you got to eat expensive food."

"Yeah, expensive food is good." Jin gives me a thumbs up.

"So, do you plan on going out with him again?" Namjoon asks, ignoring the other guys' statements.

"That date made me realize that I'm not interested, so no I don't plan on going out with him again." I shrug and purse my lips. I notice Jungkook holding back a smile.

Our conversation is cut short by master Obi. He comes up to our table with a picture in his hand.

"I have another quest for you all." He places the picture down onto the table for us to look at it. It's a picture of a sword that has a gold hilt.

 It's a picture of a sword that has a gold hilt