16

Ezra Hart

I walk down the dark, lonely road of my hometown. I always take long walks at night, it helps me relax from all the craziness going on. Loud metal music blasts in my ear. I nod my head along with the beat of the song. The cool air hits my face, making me shiver a bit.

The wind blows, making a soft whistling sound. I notice a paper flying around me. Without thinking I grab it and read it. It's an article from the newspaper.

My eyes immediately widen.

"Father!" I burst through the door of our home. Father and Zara look up at me with confused expressions. They are watching some romantic movie and cuddling on the couch, which makes me sick.

"What is it Ezra?" Father rolls his eyes. I stand in front of them and show them the paper. Father grabs it and his face darkens while reading.

"What is it?" Zara looks over his shoulder. Before she could read it he crumbles up the paper and throws it aside.

"That little bitch." He grumbles and stands up, "How dare she join a fucking lodge!"

"Ian calm down. What's going on?" Zara places her hands on his shoulders, but father shrugs her off.

"That article is about a team from the Magic Scouts lodge. They fought some orc and saved some stupid town!" Father grabs a pillow and throws it across the room. Zara frowns, "Did you say the Magic Scouts lodge?"

"What other lodge is there?!" He shouts at her. Zara grits her teeth, "I hate that lodge with a passion."

"Why?" I ask.

She turns to me and sighs, "Obi Young, he's the master of the lodge. He's been an enemy of mine for many years."

"Now that we know where she is...we can take down those stupid Magic Scouts."

"What about Destiny's book? How can we get it?" I place my finger on my chin.

"We'll just have to follow her." Father says.

Destiny Hart

"You guys are so lucky you didn't get killed!" Jimin's eyes are wide as he eats his meat. Hoseok shivers besides him, "I hate reptiles. I don't think I would've survived."

"Well thanks to Jungkook we were able to escape." I nudge Jungkook's arm. He blushes and takes a bite of his food.

We are all currently eating dinner in the ship. Jin estimated that it'll take about two days to get home. Namjoon offered to keep the sword in Jungkook and I's room. We agreed, so it's now sitting in the corner of our room.

"Did you guys happen to run into anything?" I ask the others and they shake their head.

"I kinda wish something happened though, I was ready to fight some bad guys." Jin pouts. I laugh, "Trust me you wouldn't want to face that dragon."

"Yeah it was huge! Worse than a cyclops." Jungkook shakes his head.

"Whatever." Jin rolls his eyes.

"I'm just glad this quest is over, I just want to sleep." Yoongi leans his head back.

"Then go sleep." Jimin pokes the wind wizard's cheek.

"I think that we should all sleep." Namjoon picks up his plate as he stands. We copy his actions and clean up the table. After doing that we say goodnight to each other and head to our rooms.