09

Erza Hart

I watch as Father struggles to keep his temper. He has been going crazy ever since Destiny decided to leave. Anger and worry flood through me as I stare at his angered state. Destiny should be here with us, but her selfishness caused her to leave. Father and I always envied Destiny for her magic. Her annoying cries about wanting to be like Mother always pissed me off.

What a bitch.

"Ezra." Father pants after throwing around random objects. I sit on the couch with my hands folded, "Yeah?" I get up and grab a towel so he can wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"She's somewhere out there. We have to find her; what if she leaves the town?! Dammit!" He screams and throws a vase against the wall. My eyes widen at his words, "You really think she would leave Redmore?" I ask.

Father is absolutely furious about Destiny leaving. He and Zara, a powerful witch, plan to rule all of Redmore. Father and I would always go to Zara's castle to discuss our plans on killing Destiny.

Zara lived in a castle with her maids. Her family used to be rich, but after her parents were murdered she lived alone for many years. The maids we once nobodies but Zara offered them to give them magic powers if they worked for her, and they agreed.

We have worked with Zara for years behind Destiny's back. Father and Zara have had a love affair going on for years, even before Mother died. He loved how Zara was so similar to him. He didn't care about anything that Mother wanted or liked.

Our plan is to kill Destiny and steal her magic so that we would be unstoppable and rule the continent.

Destiny doesn't know any of this, but once we find her she will soon.

Destiny Hart

"Not to shabby." Jungkook wipes the beads of sweat from his forehead. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and smile with satisfaction as I finally master more spells from the book. It's been about two weeks of training with Jungkook. Everyday we ate breakfast, go to the lodge and train for a few hours, then go home and rest.

"Think we can take a break now?" I lay down on the mat. Jungkook pants while nodding. He lays down next to me with a loud exhale, "I'm beat."

I slowly catch my breath, "Me too. I think this is the hardest we've trained."

Jungkook's head turns towards me, "I'm proud of you." He smiles. Soft breaths coming from his mouth. I turn to him and raise my eyebrows a bit, "Are you now?"

"Of course; you've been training so hard the past two weeks." He tells me. I smile and look up at the ceiling, "I guess I'm proud of myself too."

"You should be." He sits up and pulls his knees up. His curly, wet hair hangs down on his forehead. I sit up as well and fan myself, "I need a shower."

"Good thing we brought a change of clothes right?" He stands up and unzips his bag, taking out a change of clothes. I grab my bag and take out my change of clothes, "Meet you upstairs?" I say as I make my way towards the showers. Jungkook nods and goes to the men's showers. I exhale with relief as I strip from my wet clothes and enter the warm shower. The water droplets falling onto my body, making me shiver a bit.

These past two weeks of training really benefitted me and Jungkook. We both feel stronger than before. I'm thankful that he offered to train with me. It really means a lot.

I don't realize I'm smiling to myself until I glance at myself in the mirror. My cheeks are slightly red as well. Must be from the warm shower.