28

Taehyung and Yoongi pant heavily once they land on the ship. Rena pushes Taehyung off of her with a grunt, "Why are you out of breath?"

"Don't know." Taehyung catches his breath. The three notice their master walking towards them.

"Where are the others?" Master Obi says. Yoongi shrugs, "Zara uses some kind of separation spell. We don't know where they are."

"Why didn't you idiots use telepathy?" Rena places her hands on her hips. Yoongi copies her actions, "Because we can only use it to contact the master, smartass."

"I'm surprised that Jungkook was the one to call him first. I thought I would be the one to call for help." Taehyung shrugs.

"Too much was happening. We had no time to stop and think." Yoongi adds. Master Obi furrows his eyebrows and places his pointer finger against his temple.

Jeon Jungkook

"Everyone, can you hear me?" Master Obi's voice echoes through my head. My eyes widen and I continuously slap Jin's arm.

"Yah! I can hear him too!" He punches my arm.

"Master! Are you here?" Namjoon places his finger against his temple to communicate.

"The entire lodge is here on the ship. We ran into Taehyung and Yoongi as well. Is everyone safe?" Master asks. I frown whilst thinking about Destiny. Just as I'm about to tell him, he speaks.

"Destiny has been captured I know, but do you know if the others are okay?"

Jin and Lia both speak up, "We're okay!"

"Jimin and I are okay too! We see the ship from the window, so we'll just break it and meet you Master." Hoseok's voice chimes in, almost making me jump.

"Ally and I just made it outside. We see the ship too." Eddie pops in.

"I need all of you on the ship now. We are going to attack from the outside." Master Obi says. I flinch and shake my head, "I'm not leaving without Destiny!"

"Jungkook—" Namjoon starts but I cut him off, "We found a secret door that leads to a basement or dungeon. We were just about to go down there."

"Then Zara is most likely keeping Destiny there." Master sighs, "Alright...I'll leave it to you to go down there, but make sure the others go with you."

I look at the others with hopeful eyes and they nod at me.

"Zara still has many allies on her side. It's best if you get off the ship and fight them while we get Destiny." I say to Master Obi.

"Hmm...you're right. I don't want to risk hurting you or the others with an outside attack." He tells me. I nod again, "I'll call if we need anything."

"Alright Magic Scouts, we're counting on you!"

"You mean we have to go back down there?" Yoongi groans. Jimin slaps his arm, "Stop being lazy man!"

"Zara has almost an entire army by her side. We all need to put on our brave faces and fight back. Am I clear?!" Master Obi folds his hands behind his back. Everyone cheers in unison. Once the ship touches the ground, everyone gathers around in front of the castle.

"I wonder why we weren't attacked when we were separated." Hoseok says to himself. Eddie looks at him, "There's a possibility that Zara and whoever is with her are watching us."

All of a sudden, purple mist appears and swirls in the air just above everyone's heads. An image of Zara's face appears.

"It's been a while Obi. I'm happy that you and your lodge decided to join the party." She says with a smirk. Master Obi clenches his fists, "You won't win this fight Zara."

"How would you know? My remaining allies are way stronger than the ones that your team fought before. All of you will die a brutal death from my people." She flares down at him.

"I won't let that happen. My scouts will crush your precious allies." Master Obi and the rest of the Magic Scouts stand in a fighting stance.

"Is that so? Looks likes we'll have to wait and see." She evilly laughs before the mist disappears. Suddenly, an army of Zara's subjects come running at them. The Magic Scouts all let out a battle cry and charge towards the enemies.

 The Magic Scouts all let out a battle cry and charge towards the enemies

"Magic Scouts! Attack!"