07

The next morning I wake up feeling a lot better. My back still hurt a bit, but only if I touch it. I remove the bandage from my face and see that the scratch wasn't bleeding anymore. I put on another bandage before getting ready.

Once I was done, I head downstairs to an empty living room.

Jungkook must be sleeping. I smile to myself. Might as well make him breakfast.

I'm not the best at cooking, but I know how to make simple things. I decide to make pancakes; my mother and I used to make them when I was little. I can remember her big smile as I covered myself with some of the pancake mix.

A frown etches onto my face as I reminisce about my past. If only she was still here today, we would've moved somewhere far from father and Ezra.

"Good morning." A deep raspy voice takes me out of my thoughts. My smile comes back as I turn around to face Jungkook, but it quickly goes away as my eyes find his naked chest. His sweatpants hang low on his hips and his dark brown hair was messy. I gulp and quickly turn back around, "Good morning."

"Smells good. I thought you couldn't cook?" Jungkook walks into the kitchen. I bite my lip as he walks closer to me. My cheeks are bright red from the sight of him.

"I-I know how to cook simple things. My mother taught me." My heart beat quickens. I can feel Jungkook's presence besides me. My hair is up in a bun, so he probably sees my red cheeks.

"How long were you awake for?" He asks while moving away and sitting down at the table. I take a deep breath to calm down my heart rate, "About twenty minutes. You were still sleeping, so I decided to make breakfast." I place the golden pancakes onto two plates and place them on the table. My eyes avoid him at all costs. He must've noticed my flustered state because I can see him smirking from the corner of my eye.

"Why so shy?" He bites his lip to hide his smile. I look down at the pancakes and poke it with my fork, "Well I just didn't expect you to come down here half naked." I mumble. Jungkook chuckles and stands up, "I'll go put a shirt on then." He runs upstairs. I take the time to do some breathing exercises. I'm not used to seeing guys shirtless, which is why I'm acting the way I am now. Jungkook is insanely attractive inside and out, so seeing his thin waist and abs on display like that made me blush like a mad woman.

"Sorry about that." Jungkook says as he takes his seat across from me. I nod and take a bite of my pancakes, "I'm feeling good enough to start training today. That's if you're up for it." I trail off. Jungkook's eyes widen a bit, "I'm glad you're feeling better." He smiles, "I would rather have you rest for another day, but I can't tell you what to do."

"We can train for a few hours and I'll rest after." I shrug my shoulders. Jungkook finishes his pancakes and places the plate in the sink. He turns around and leans against the counter with his arms crossed, "Do you have any questions about the book your mother gave you? You can always ask master Obi."

I shake my head, "I don't have any questions as of now." I grab my dirty plate and place it in the sink. Jungkook watches me as I do so. I nibble on my bottom lip as I feel his gaze on me.

"How about we do something after training? Like get something to eat?" Jungkook suggests. I stand across from him and lean against the sink, "We can just eat at the lodge."

Jungkook's cheeks turn pink, "R-Right. We can eat after training and head home so you can rest." He starts to walk upstairs, "We should get ready now, we don't have all day." He smiles at me again. I nod and follow him upstairs to get ready.

Once we arrive at the lodge, we greet our friends and head straight to the training room. The training room is very big with mats scattered all over the room. Punching bags are all over the room as well as some workout equipment. There are showers connected to the training room as well.