14

Destiny Hart

After we ate dinner we all decided to get some shut eye. I'm currently in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Jungkook is waiting for me to get out so that he can go in.

"All yours." I say as I exit the bathroom. He grabs his toothbrush and heads in the bathroom. I sigh as I jump onto the bed and lay down. I bring the covers up to my chest and shiver. Why is it so damn cold?

I pretend to be asleep as Jungkook crawls into bed next to me. I continue to shiver from under the covers.

"Are you cold?" His voice is soft and low tone. A shiver runs down my spine, "A little bit."

My heart skips a beat as a pair of arms wrap around me. Jungkook turns me and holds me close to him. I lean my head on his chest, hearing his fast paced heartbeat.

"I-Is this okay?" He whispers into my hair. I bite my lip and nod, already feeling the warmth from him, "Yeah."

Jungkook doesn't say anything else. The two of us end up falling asleep in each other's arms.

"Feeling better today Hobi?" Jimin rubs Hoseok's back. He nods and leans against the railing, "I still feel a little nauseous, but I'll survive."

"If only someone here had healing magic." I press my lips into a thin line. Hoseok chuckles in response, "I don't need healing magic."

"Just drink lots of water."

He smiles at me and looks back at the ocean, "I did already. Thanks for checking on me."

I nudge his arm, "No problem."

"Jin, how much longer until we get there?" Yoongi groans and wipes his sweat away. The sun was blazing hot, making all of us drenched in sweat. Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi all took off their shirts. Lia changed into a sports bra and shorts.

"Hm let me check," Jin looks at his wrist as if he was wearing a watch, "We'll get there when we get there. Now leave me alone." He goes back to turning the wheel. Yoongi flips him off and lays down on the deck.

"Aren't you hot in that?" I ask Jungkook as I fan myself. He's wearing black shorts and a black t-shirt. He turns to me and raises an eyebrow with a smirk, "Would you rather me be naked?"

My face heats up and it's not from the sun, "I'm just saying...how have you not passed out yet?" I avoid his gaze. Jungkook laughs and shrugs, "I like wearing black. Plus I've been drinking a lot of water."

"You can use your ice magic right?" I ask and he scoffs, "I may be an ice wizard, but I'm not a freezer. My magic doesn't cool my entire body down; only my hands."

"Why don't you strip down like us?" Jimin chimes in on our conversation. I notice that he has a tattoo on his right ribcage that says nevermind.

"Same with you Des—Ow!" Jimin rubs his head where Jungkook hit him.

I laugh at the two, "Since it's hot as hell I'm actually considering stripping. I don't think I ever sweated this much." I wipe the yucky sweat off my forehead. Jimin and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Wait are you serious?" Jungkook stares at me while Jimin slowly smirks.

"Don't worry I'm not going completely naked." I grab the hem of my shirt and lift it up, leaving me in my black bra. Jungkook's face turns red and he immediately turns away while Jimin cheers.