04

"So Jungkook, where do you have the lodge's logo tattooed?" I ask the boy next to me as we walk to his home which will also be my new home.

Jungkook lifts up his sleeve and shows me the lodge logo on his right bicep.

He's pretty muscular. I shake my head, "Cool. When did you join?"

"Ah. I joined when I was a kid. My parents left me when I was born, then I was taken by Taehyung's family. I lived with them for a few years and his parents let us join the lodge together." We reach his house. He unlocks the door and allows me to step in first. I look around and admire the neat, brown interior. Jungkook shows me around the two story house.

"Nice place." I nod and adjust my bag over my shoulder.

"I'll show you your room." I follow him upstairs. My room is right across from his. It's a decent size room, not too big and not too small. The bed is big enough for two people.

"It's nice." I jump onto the bed and feel the mattress, "It's a lot better than sleeping on the grass." I joke. Jungkook rubs his head and points towards the dressers, "You can unpack whenever you feel like it, I'm going to go make us some dinner." He says and exits my room. I lay down for a little big longer before I unpack. I don't have that many clothes. I just brought everything that was mine from my old home.

Once I'm finished I head downstairs to the kitchen. I notice Jungkook humming whilst making ramen. His back is facing me. I lean against the door frame and cross my arms with a small smile on my face.

"Whatcha makin'?" My voice startles him. He jumps up and almost knocks the pot down.

"Oh my God." He grabs his chest and wheezes, "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"That's payback from when you scared me." I chuckle and stand next to him. I peek at the spicy ramen that is in the pot.

"I didn't know you cooked." I take a whiff of the delicious smell. Jungkook sheepishly smiles, "Jin taught me how to cook when I lived with them. Do you know how to cook?"

I shake my head and pout, "My parents always did the cooking."

"I wouldn't mind teaching you how to cook." He smiles down at me and pours the ramen into two bowls. He sets them on the table and we take a seat across from each other.

"I wouldn't mind you teaching me." I smile back and slurp the ramen. I notice Jungkook looking at me from my peripheral vision.

"How is it?" He licks his lips with anticipation. I nod while chewing and give him a thumbs up. He laughs with relief and continues to eat.

Once we finish eating, we sit in the living room and chat.

"Since we're living together, we should learn more about each other. Why don't we play twenty questions?" Jungkook says and I raise an eyebrow.

"It's pretty self explanatory." He chuckles, "We just ask each other random questions."

I nod and shift into a comfortable position on the couch, "Alright, you go first."

He looks away and purse his lips, "Hmm. Favorite color?"

I snort, "Seriously? I thought you would ask more personal questions."

He rolls his eyes playfully, "We're getting there, now answer the question."

"Purple. What's your last name?" I tilt my head.

He copies my action, "Jeon. How old are you?"

Jungkook Jeon. Jeon Jungkook. I like it.

"Twenty. You?"