06

Jungkook takes me home not too long after taking me to the infirmary. Since he told me he would help train me, I told him I'll show him my mother's book.

Jungkook stands behind me as I pull out the book from one of the drawers in my room.

"Here it is." I whisper and blow on the black leather cover getting rid of the dust. I run my finger pads over the shiny, gold letters.

The Dark Book of Spells.

"What an interesting title." Jungkook chuckles. I ignore his joke and sit on my bed. Jungkook sighs and sits down next to me, "Are you nervous?"

I chew on my bottom lip, "A little bit. I never opened this book...ever."

"I can open it for you if you want—"

I slowly open the book and read the first page, "Do not turn the page unless you are a dark wizard."

I turn the page and I'm met with another warning, "These spells are very dangerous and can kill."

I hear Jungkook gulp besides me. I turn the page again and am met with a bunch of spells. There are spells I know, and others I don't.

"Wow, there's a lot more than I thought." Jungkook leans over to get a better look. I point to the first spell that was on the page, "This is the claw spell. Dark energy forms into two giant hands with sharp claws and attacks the enemy. The user is able to control these hands."

"That's what you used against Ally." Jungkook says and I nod, "It says here that you can form three hands. I only know how to form two."

"Well that'll be our first training lesson, when you're feeling better that is." He adds. I look at the other spells that I know; I only know the ones I used during the battle with Ally.

"There's a lot of spells on here that I don't know." I flip through the pages. Jungkook watches as I do so, "So the ones that you do know..."

"Are the ones I used against Ally." I look up at him. He looks back at me and licks his lips. He then quickly turns away, "Then it looks like we have a lot of work to do."

"Guess so." I close the book. The second I stand up, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." Jungkook jumps off the bed and races towards the door. I hide my book and follow him downstairs.

"Namjoon? Everyone? What are you doing here?" Jungkook steps aside to let's everyone in. They all make themselves comfortable in the living room. I sit down on the couch next to Lia and Jimin. Lia gives me a welcoming smile, as well as Jimin.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asks me. Everyone must've heard him because all eyes are on me now.

"I'm alright. I just got this scratch and a bruise on my back." I point to the bandage on my cheek.

"That fight was badass." Yoongi grins, showing his gummy smile. Everyone else nods in agreement.

"Congrats on becoming the number one wizard! You've been here for two days and you've already beaten Ally!" Namjoon says to me. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "Speaking of Ally, I wonder what her reaction was. I mean I kinda did knock her out cold."

The crew look at each other with nervous eyes.

Taehyung scratches his head awkwardly, "Well...she wasn't too pleased to hear the news when she woke up." He trails off. I bite my lip, "Guess I'll have to deal with her tomorrow."

Jungkook crosses his arms, "I won't let her do anything to you." He says with determination. I chuckle in response, "Don't worry, she won't do anything to me. I can easily kick her ass all over again if she does."