First Kiss

Freddie

Your first kiss with Freddie was after your fourth date. He's been wanting to do it since the first, but was too nervous at first and had to build up that courage. He liked you a lot and didn't want to risk anything. After your nice dinner date at one of his favorite restaurants, he was enough of a gentleman to walk you up to your door. 

With your hand in his, you both said your goodbyes. As you turned around to go and open your door to head inside, you felt Freddie keep his grip on remain. A little confused, you turned back around to see what else he wanted.

Once you asked, he hesitated a bit before moving in a bit closer to you, his lips quickly connecting to yours.

Brian

Your first kiss with Brian was on one of his infamous picnic dates under the stars. You were laying down next to him, your head rested on his chest as you both looked up at the stars painting the sky. You had a smile on your face as Brian pointed out all the constellations he could spot that night. 

However, you could hear his voice drift off slightly as you kept your attention to the sky. Soon, his talking completely stopped as you felt a gently touch graze your skin. He gently caressed your cheek, turning your attention over to him. 

He gazed into your eyes before placing a soft and gentle kiss to your lips. You gladly kissed him back but laughed quietly as you pulled back after a while.

"What was that for?"

"You just looked so beautiful"

Roger

Your first kiss with Roger was pretty quick. Just after you two met, you headed over to a bar just the two of you to grab a few drinks. Surprising to you, you both hit it off quite well. You two were laughing the night away, not a care in the world. Roger really brought something out of you that you didn't know before. 

As the night went on, the more drinks the both of you had. It wasn't long before you were both pretty tipsy. You and Roger continued to talk for a while longer, but before you knew it, he pulled you into his lap.

You smiled as you ran your hands through his hair a little right before his lips crashed into yours. Sure you were both drunk as hell, but it was passionate without a doubt.

John

Your first kiss with John was after his first gig with Queen. You two were already dating at the time and you were so proud of him for getting into the band. You were in the front row at the bar, your eyes watching John the whole time as he played, the smile never washing away from your face. 

Once he was finished playing, you quickly went backstage to congratulate him for how great the band was that night. He smiled once he saw you and set his bass down. He walked over to you, quickly wrapping his arms around you.

"You were great!" You smiled widely and kissed him, not even thinking of what you were doing at first. You were just excited, it was a heat of the moment thing. John laughed quietly when you did so, not expecting it either. He thanked you before kissing you once more.