Chapter 1

Lisa

I GROANED AS she tapped my shoulder to wake me up. Aish. This girl.

"Hey, Lisa-yah~wake up now. Our breakfast is ready." My chipmunk said. I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face as usual.

"Alright. I'm awake. Don't worry." I replied.

Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Lalisa Manoban from Thailand, and I'm currently 22 years old. My real name is Pranpriya Manoban but I decided to change it when I migrated here in Korea. When I'm on my freshmens days, I had my friends that I'm so lucky to have. But I went to US to finish some stuffs.  And I suddenly met Park Chaeyoung or Rosé my chipmunk. We became bestfriends and decided to live together when we came back here in Korea.

I stood up and fix myself before I went out of my room to eat my breakfast in the dining area.

"C'mon, Lisa. Eat as fast as you can. I don't want to be late on our first day of class." She said and I just rolled my eyes on her.

After I ate my breakfast, I took a shower and after that, I wore my uniform. I really don't want to continue my studies but Rosé convince me on it. And since I love her because she's my damn bestfriend, I will continue my studies. Besides, I want to finish my studies so my parents will be proud of me. That's all I want.

"I'm ready. Let's go." I said to her. We went inside the car and Rosé drove towards our lovely school, YG Campus.

When we arrived at the university beside SM Campus, which is YG Campus our lovely school, I smiled on my thought that nothing's changed here. It's still the same when I left 2 years ago.

"Stop now with your thoughts, Limario. Come on." Rosé said that made me rolled my eyes again.

We went inside the campus and saw many students happily introducing their selves with their new classmates. To tell you honestly, I'm on my last year of college now. After this, I want to go back to Thailand and start my new life as a graduated student. Hell yeah. That's my dream.

"Oh, Lisa, I suddenly remembered that we're classmates, right? Together with our friends?" My chipmunk happily said. Oh. She's so gorgeous.

"Yes." I happily answered.

We're about to continue walking when 5 girls approached us. My chipmunk and I smiled when we realized who are that girls.

"Omg! Lisaaaa! I missed you!" Wendy said as she hugged me. I saw on my peripheral view that Jisoo unnie hugged Chaeng that made me smile. "C'mon, my Lisa, hug me back!" I chuckled because of Wendy so I hugged her back.

They're my friends since our freshmens day. And honestly, I'm so lucky to have a friends like them. When I met Chaeyoung my chipmunk, I introduced her to them through Skype. And they really like her from the start. But after that, we lost our communications with each other because I'm really busy there in US.

"Since you left us 2 years ago, treat us some foods. And oh, I want my chicken, Lalisa." Jisoo unnie said that made me laugh.

"Alright, chicken addict. I will treat you some foods since I missed all of you, too. Chaeyoung, you're their friends now, too, so you should come with us." I said.

We decided to eat on our canteen. And as always, we sat on our favorite table. Irene and Seulgi volunteered to order our foods.

"You're still the same, Lisa. I guess, nothing's changed." Yeri said. I raised my brow.

"Really, Yeri? You think, nothing's changed? If you don't know, there's so many things that already changed when I left 2 years ago. Ask my chipmunk to know." I said frustratedly.