Chapter 43

*Six Months Later*

Georgia's POV

"Baby I'm sorry but I need to go back to LA to finish off my album," Justin said and I shook my head.

"Why can't you do it here?" I questioned and he let out a sigh once again, "I have been doing it here and now I have to go back,"

"You know what go I don't care I have to go see Mama and Mar," I said furious with him.

"Georgia don't walk away let's sort this out," he said chasing after me.

"Sort what out? I don't feel comfortable in you leaving,"

"Why?" He asked and it may sound stupid but I was just so used to having him here every second of every day that I couldn't imagine not being here and I certainly didn't want him to go see his 'friend' Selena again and see magazines and photos on Twitter and everywhere of the two of them kissing.

I groaned as I grabbed my handbag, "I'm leaving,"

"Baby if it's because of Selena I promise you, I promise that she's not in my life at all alright its you and me forever baby, you and me,"

"If she wasn't in your life then where did those photos come from the magic fairies," I sarcastically, aggravated at the situation in front of us.

"I'm going now," I said once again.

"So am I, I'll call you when I get there," he said and I nodded.

"I love you baby!" He called out as I walked away.

I got into the car along with Alexia, Bea, their baby boy Zac and Mads and we all went to the hospital to see Mama and Mar.

Demi's POV

I looked down at our beautiful baby girl Isabella as she was yawning and stretching her adorable little arms.

"She's so beautiful," I said.

"She looks like you," Tiff said.

"I think she looks like both of you," Mom said.

Carefully handing our precious little baby girl to Tiff I went to the other little baby incubator and took out our baby boy Johnny. I carefully walked over to the seat next to Tiff and sat down with our baby boy. I smiled lovingly at his big brown eyes and his cute little nose.

"I still can't believe you had twins," I heard from the door and saw Georgia, Alexia, Bea, my grandson and Mads walking in.

"Trust me I can't either," Tiff said chuckling.

Running over to me was Georgia," Mom can I please hold him?" She asked with puppy dog eyes just like her mother would use on me.

Rolling my eyes I nodded as she squealed carefully holding her little brother.

"Hey Johnny I'm your big sis," Georgia said talking to him.

"Wait till you get home were going to have so much fun together making a mess and shit,"

"Georgia, watch your mouth!" I exclaimed and she giggled as if in her own world.

"How's my grandson?" I asked.

"He's very good," Bea said holding him.

I held his little hand as his fingers wrapped around my finger and I was in awe at how adorable it is when they do that.

"Where's Justin?" I asked.

"Probably on an airplane heading back to LA," Georgia explained emotionless.

"How come?"

"Finish the album and probably see his side chick," she muttered.

"Georgia are you okay?" I asked my daughter who has been incredibly stressed and upset recently.

"I'm okay I guess,"

"Why don't you talk to him and tell him how your feeling?"

"I don't know and plus he's gone now,"

I nodded and planted a kiss on the top of her head as she focused on her new little brother Johnny.

"Why didn't anyone invite me to the party?" Mar said entering the room in a wheelchair being pushed by Kristian and their baby girl in her arms.

"How is she?" Alexia asked making silly faces towards Cara Kristian and Mar's baby girl.

"She's very good but God she took so long to get out of my damn vajayjay,"

We all shook our head and started laughing.

"Guys," Mads said and we looked at her and the pool of water underneath her.

"Her water just broke!" I yelled.

***

Thoughts!?!??!

All of the babies haha!!

Justin and Georgia are having some problems?!

Twinsss from Tiff!!!

Vote & Comment