Chapter 49

Georgia's POV

10:10, I had been waiting in the exact same spot for ten minutes but still no sight of that gorgeous girl that i collided into yesterday.

10:20, still no sight of her and I felt as though I had been stood up and just used for as a joke.

Then it hit 10:30 and I officially gave up, I turned around and started walking back to my house when a hand softly grabbed on to my shoulder, "Hi," she smiled.

"Why are you so late?" I questioned, angry that she thought this was some kind of joke.

"I got held up at my new job, I'm so sorry I did try to leave as soon as I could," she apologised and I smiled slightly, "Drink?" I asked and she chuckled nodding.

***

"So tell me something about you that's just crazy?" Elena asked.

"Okay but if I do you have to promise not too freak out or anything," I said and she nodded showing me her pinky, "Pinky promise," she said and I giggled wrapping my pinky around hers.

"Okay my mom is Demi Lovato," I said and I was waiting for a squeal or something to come but nothing happened, no squeal or can I meet her or anything.

"That's cool, what's it like having a pop sensation as your mom?" she asked so cooly as if it was nothing.

"Well she hasn't done anything to do with music and stuff for a while but I remember when she did it was hard not seeing her a lot but she made it work," I said and she nodded, "Your mom is amazing though she really is, such an inspiration," she said and I laughed, "It never gets old hearing people talk about your mom like that," I said.

"Why did you think I would freak out or react weirdly?"

"Because I know that people would just use me to meet my mom or the money or to be famous and known as Demi Lovato's daughters best friend or something like that so I try to keep that to myself and not tell anyone," I explained, "So why did you tell me then?"

"Something about you told me that I could trust you, that you were different," I smiled and so did she, "Im glad you think so."

"Now I need to know this because I love, love, love listening to music like its my all time favourite thing to do okay, so who is your favourite artists right now?" She asked and I giggled at how care free and fun she made me feel, something I haven't felt for a while.

"The Weekend, Trey Songz, Fifth Harmony, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Bieber you know all that," I said and she nodded, "Hang on a minute aren't you dating Justin Bieber?" She asked and I let out a sigh.

"That's a long and complicated story," I smiled lightly.

"I have time," she said.

"Let's just say he cheated I found out, I don't trust him anymore but I do know that I still love him and I want to try to make things work with him but it's just really complicated," I said.

"Does he still love you?" She asked and I nodded.

"See where it takes you," she said.

"You think?" I asked.

"I think you should see if you can rebuild that trust but if you can't I want you to know that I'm here and in fact I'm here no matter what," she said and for somebody whom I met literally yesterday I already feel close with her.

"Thankyou," I smiled.

"Anytime," she smiled kissing my cheek.

Demi's POV

"Bye baby, I love you," I said pecking Tiff on the lips.

"Bye my two other babies," I smiled kissing Johnny and Isabella.

"I'll call you later," Tiff said and I nodded, "Have fun," she called after me as I hopped into my car.

Today was the first day of going back to work, I'm coming out with a new album and not too long after that is released I'm doing a world tour. I know how stressful and challenging this will be but im hoping I can make this work, that we can.

I arrived at the Record place and rushed into the studio to see my manager and my best friend Nick Jonas there.

"We've missed you Demi," they said and I smiled hugging them both, "I've missed you all too, I'm so glad you could come down to Australia," I said.

"Yes so are we but we do need to talk about this," my manager spoke and I looked at him, nodding to continue on.

"There is a possibility, a very high one, that we're going to need you back in LA," he said.

And just when I thought for a moment everything could work out all these problems tumble on top...

***

Thoughtssss???

What's Demi going to do?

Will she tell Tiff or hide it for as long as she can?

Who likes Elena, the new girl??

P.S- A BIG EVENT ABOUT TO HAPPEN SO BE PREPARED!!! COMING IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!

P.P.S- IVE MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON MY TOP 30 TV COUPLES, IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH OF A TROUBLE PLEASE COULD YOU WATCH IT AND LEAVE ON COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT THANKYOUUU!!! THE LINK IS ALSO ON MY BIO💘💘💘
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dM8c6zSbc8

Vote & Comment!