Chapter 35

Demi's POV

"I'm so glad that she's happy I haven't seen her like this in a while," I said to Tiff, Dal and Mom.

"Let's hope he doesn't break her heart," Dal said and we all agreed hoping that we underestimated Justin and he's actually the guy for Georgia.

"Anyways how's the baby going?" Mom asked rubbing Tiff's stomach.

"Good we have an appointment next week," Tiff smiled.

"Am i coming?" I heard from the door and I saw Kristian and Mar and Tiff instantly ran to Kristian hugging him tightly whilst I ran to my best friend who I miss so much.

"How are you guys? How was the holiday?" I asked and they laughed looking between each other.

"What is it?" Tiff questioned.

"Well I'm pregnant," Mar smiled.

We all hugged and congratulated them on this wonderful news and I could see how happy both Kristian and Mar were.

Alexia's POV

"A, I'm going to the studio," I heard Bea yell from the bathroom.

"Okay have fun,"

Walking back into the room she pecked my lips and grabbed her phone and bag.

"I'm recording new songs for my new album," she smiled.

"I can't wait to hear them babe,"

She giggled as she walked out leaving me alone in the bedroom dwelling in my thoughts.

The thought that the baby wasn't Bea's and that one day she might wake up and leave me cause of that recently has been affecting me majorly. I know she said it doesn't bother her anymore like it used too and that she's going to treat it like it's hers and will love the baby like it's hers but there's that constant voice in my head telling me otherwise and I just need to get rid of it.

I texted Bea and asked her if she could come back home quickly before going to work and in an instant she replied telling me she was on her way. Moments later I heard footsteps approaching the room and Bea's head popped through the door, "Whats wrong?" she asked out of breath.

"I want to talk to you about something,"

"Alright shoot," she said sitting down next to me.

"I'm scared that you're going to leave me because the baby isn't yours and I'm scared that your not going to want it anymore,"

Brushing her fingers through her hair she let out a sigh and held my hands tightly, "That will never ever happen Alexia I love you and our baby which is on the way endlessly and that will never change,"

"But what if one day you wake up and just think about it thoroughly and you just can't do it,"

"Baby that's never going to happen just relax please im not leaving anyone and I never will we're forever and always and so is this baby," she said kissing me.

"Okay?" she asked and I nodded.

"Alright now I'm going to work and you don't ever think like that again,"

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she smiled pecking my lips once again before leaving.

Demi's POV

"So what's been going on?" Mar asked.

"Eh not too much," I shrugged.

"How's Georgia and Alexia?"

"Well Alexia's pregnant as you know and the baby's healthy and yeah that's all good and she couldn't be more in love with Bea,"

"And Georgia?"

"Well she's had it tough, Mary broke up with her from Greece and at first wasn't even going to tell her but eventually the truth came out,"

"Oh my god that's horrible how is she?" Mar asked and as if on cue Justin and Georgia came running down the stairs in a fit of laughter.

"You can see for yourself," I laughed.

"Them two are together?" Mar questioned and I nodded.

"Mm they could be cute," she shrugged.

"Georgia look who's here," I called out and she looked and squealed jumping into Kristian's arms.

"There's my favourite niece how are you?" Kristian asked.

"Really good how was the holiday?"

"Amazing and bonus your going to have a new cousin," Kristian said and again with that piercing squeal she ran to Mar and gave her a hug congratulating her.

"Stop with the squealing," I whined.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Justin," Georgia smiled and Justin shook Kristian's hand and hugged Mar.

"Nice to meet you both," he smiled.

"Good job G," Mar smirked and Georgia started blushing.

"Hold up a minute you two are dating?" Kristian questioned.

"Yep," Georgia smiled popping the 'p'.

"Aaa now come here Justin I want to have a little chat," Kristian smiled innocently.

"Kristian stop leave him alone," Georgia whined, "Just let me talk to him relax," Kristian laughed throwing his arm over Justin's shoulder and walking out the back.

"Oh god this will be interesting," Tiff said.

***

Everyone's pregnant!!! Haha.

Thoughts on this chapter?!?

Also what do you think Kristian will say to Justin??

Who do you want more of??

Vote & Comment! 💘