Chapter 58

Demi's POV

Hand in hand with my wife and four kids we walked to their graves, all in one row.

I looked at their graves and once again for the fifth time today the tears started to fall freely.

Georgia walked to the grave with Johnny in her arms and placed one rose on each of their graves.

"We miss you," she mumbled and placed her hand on grandma's grave.

I let go of my wife's hand and walked over to my mother's grave and sat down, "I wish you were here," I said.

"I don't know what to do without you, I still need you, I'm still growing up and learning new things every day," I said, this time more tears fell down my face.

"I need all of you guys back!" I screamed, "I need you guys!", "I need you guys!"

"Baby stop, baby please stop," Tiff said coming to my side.

I kicked and screamed and once I was free from her grip I ran, I ran and I kept on running.

I don't know where I was going but I wanted to run away from everything, from everyone. Suddenly I tripped over my own two feet and fell on the ground.

"I can't do this anymore," I cried, "I can't do this."

Arms wrapped around me and I knew who it was straight away, my wife, my wife who is always there for me.

"Shhh baby, calm down, Demi breath," Tiff spoke softly in my ear.

"I want them back, I want them all back," I cried.

"I know you do, we all do," she replied as she got emotional as well.

"Are things ever going to be the same again?" I asked and Tiff shrugged her shoulders, "In time it will be."

***

Georgia's POV

I laid in bed with Elena beside me, stroking my hand in a circular motion. Ever since that day, one month ago things haven't felt the same and I don't know when it will..

There's this empty space in all of us that will forever remain, it will never leave. No matter how many years pass by there will always be a part in our hearts that are missing.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked and I nodded, "The usual."

Elena kissed my hand and held it close to her chest, " Take it a day at a time baby, that's all you can do and one day the memory of them won't make you sad it will make you smile knowing that they were in your life."

"I hate the fact that we all die one way or another," I said and Elena nodded in agreement, "It does suck but it's a part of life, that's why we got to take every second and use it wisely, we have to make memories for ourselves to remember and be remembered for."

"I don't know if this is too soon, I know we've only been together for a couple of months but I already see a forever with you, I already see a family and future with you," she said holding on to my hand.

"I see it too Elena," I smiled and hugged her tightly, never wanting to let her go from my grasp.

"How many kids do you want?" she asked and I giggled at her goofy grin, "Four."

"I want three," Elena said and I shook my head, "Four is better."

"No three is," Elena argued.

"How can three be it's an odd number two will probably gang up on the other one at least with four there's two and two," I explained.

"Three you idiot it's a good number like in a variety of ways, such as that there's one less child to pay for, there's also-."