Chapter 53

Demi's POV

"Peek a boo."

"Ah peek a boo," I said to my baby girl as she responded with the cutest smile.

"You are adorable, yes you are," I said in a baby voice as I gently hugged her.

"I swear the baby's more mature than you are," Tiff said entering the room and I poked my tongue out at her as I continued to play peek a boo with my daughter.

"You're very special," Tiff said as she sat down on my lap holding Johnny.

"Mm I know and you love me," I said pecking her lips as both babies made funny noises.

"Isabella looks so much like you Dems," Tiff said and I had to a snit she did her hair was dark brown and her eyes were big brown just like mine.

"Yeah and Johnny is fricken spitting image of you with your hazel eyes and golden brown hair, he's going to be the lady's man I can tell," I said and she giggled leaning back into my chest as we admired our two babies.

"I love you so much Demetria," Tiff said in all serious and as I looked at her it showed in her eyes, all the love she has for me and I just couldn't help but fall more in love with her, "I love you too more than you know."

"Woah please no serious make outs in front of our poor children," Marissa said entering the room.

"Shut up," I said as I placed my lips on too Tiff's slipping my tongue into her mouth and then seductively pulling away.

"Mar I know you want me," I taunted as I pulled my sexy face.

"Ew please never let your children see that face or me ever again!" Marissa exclaimed as she grabbed some juice from the fridge.

"Hey in a couple of days a few of us are looking for places to throw Tiff's birthday," Marissa said and Tiff instantly hid her face in the crook of my neck, "I don't want a big party," she mumbled shyly.

"You deserve it," I said kissing the top of her head.

"Dems we will talk about it later," Mar said and I nodded as she went back upstairs.

"You're so cute when you blush," I said pinching Tiff's cheeks and she giggled along with our two children.

"How about we put these two to sleep and go have a nice warm bath?" I asked and she nodded running upstairs with Johnny tightly secured in her arms.

Georgia's POV

I stopped on the jetty in front of Justin's boat, what am I doing? Do I really want to throw away this relationship to be with someone I've known for a few weeks I asked myself and my gut told me yes I do, I need to do this. I need to be myself and not feel guilty or anything about doing so.

"Justin you there?" I called out and soon he came into sight, "Hey what's up?" he asked and if you asked me he looked a bit nervous, like something was wrong.

"Are you okay you look nervous?" I asked.

"No I'm fine," he smiled.

"I'm a lesbian," I said straight up, not wasting any time.

Speechless Justin said nothing not sure what I meant by that or what I was going to do about that.

"Justin were not going to work, I love girls and that's that, I knew it from the moment I laid eyes on Mary that I did and now I've found it again with someone special. Listen I'm so sorry for doing this but I needed to be honest with both you and myself. Justin I love you but you deserve someone else who will give you everything you wanted and that can't be me."

"No, Georgia no, please," he begged and I shook my head, "It's done."

"Baby where's the wine you said you were bringing up?" A girl asked wrapped in a silk robe obviously naked underneath.

"You're a dick!" I yelled and threw the necklace he gave me at his face.

I texted Elena and told her to meet at my place as soon as she could. I went home and waited upstairs and I heard the door bell. Quickly running down the stairs and opening the door I instantly grabbed her face and kissed her with everything I had in me.

"Woah," she said speechless.

"I know we don't know each other really well but I want to get to know you, everything about you, I want to have those stupid fights with you over nothing, I want to kiss you and hug you whenever I want to and more importantly I want to have a future with you to possibly marry you and start a family because that's what I see when I look at you and also a very sexy, classy, bold and beautiful girl," I said.

"Kiss me," she smiled and I did exactly as she wished.

***

Thoughts????

Justin's a dick!!

Georgena!! 💘💘💘 thank you to the person who created that ship name I love it!!!

Who loves them??

Who loves Demi and Tiff scenes?!?

Vote & Comment! 💘💘😘