Chapter 52

Georgia's POV

"I've missed you," I said hugging Elena as we sat down at our favourite coffee shop.

"Me too babe," she smiled.

"How's life?" I asked and a smile creeped on to her lips, "Better now," she said and I giggled at how cheesy she can be.

"What about you how's everything?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "Good I guess just everyone's so busy with all the babies and Alexia and Bea have been having troubles and I don't know it's been pretty hectic it's good to be out of the house."

"You should've called me," Elena said seriously and I nodded, "I know."

"How's Justin?" she asked.

"We're working on it but so far so good," I beamed and so did she but her eyes told me different and I was unsure as to what she was feeling.

"Elena are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, "Do you mind if we go for a walk?" She asked.

"Of course not let's go," I said following her as she led the way to the footpath by the beach.

We strolled along on the sand, the water next to us and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore filled my ears. It was truly beautiful here and I'm incredibly lucky to have all of this right in front of my house.

"What do you think about Justin and I trying to fix everything?" I asked randomly.

She hesitated for a bit and finally answered me, "As I said the first time we went for coffee I'm going to support you through anything."

"Elena I know we've only known each other for what like three weeks now but I feel like I've known you for years and I know when you're hiding things from me such as you're true feelings," I said.

She pulled me into her and kissed me with such passion and it opened up a whole new me, the old me, the one that I was with Mary..

"Sorry, I'm sorry," Elena muttered as soon as I pulled away.

"Don't be," I said.

Silence fell on us once again as we continued to walk along the beach, "You made me remind myself of the old me," I said.

"Is that a good thing?" she asked and I nodded, "Yeah it is."

"You know I love Justin, I do a lot but I'm a lesbian," I said more to myself than Elena.

"What are you going to do?" Elena asked.

"I've got to go," I said and I ran off towards Justin's boat where I knew he would be.

Tiff's POV

I watched as Demi's jet flew away, up into the air and far away from here. Helplessly I stood there, tears filling my eyes as the love of my life left. I knew she was coming back but I didn't know when..

I walked back to my car and drove back home to find Kristian asleep on the lounge with Isabella and Johnny in his arms.

I smiled at the sight and how good my brother is with kids, he loves them and it warms my heart to think now that he has his own child and a wife, a family which is something he had always wanted for both himself and me.

Carefully I picked up Johnny and Isabella one at time and took them up to my bedroom where their cots were and carefully placed them in there without waking them up.

I walked back downstairs and saw Kristian lying down awake, "She didn't come back did she?" He asked and I shook my head as I laid down next to him the tears freely falling.

"She said she needed to do this and she didn't want to make all of us move for this one thing," I explained.

"She loves you," he said and I nodded, "I know she does."

"I can't believe that this is our life," I said expressing my thoughts aloud to him.

"What do you mean?"

"When we were kids imagine if somebody came up to us and told us both that our lives would be like this, that we would have a family, a beautiful house and that I would be married to Demi Lovato?" I asked and he laughed at my question, "No I wouldn't."

"Neither would I," I said.

"We're lucky," I said.

"No this isn't luck, this is fate," he said.

"Why fate?" I asked.

"This was meant to happen we were both meant to have our happy endings and we did, we found them, this is our fate."

I smiled and nodded, "This is our fate," I repeated.

***

It was finally bed time! I changed into my pyjamas and got into bed both babies fast asleep next to the bed.

Bang! The loud noise rung through my ears and I jumped up out of bed. I made my way down the stairs and grabbed the scissors whom someone had left on the floor and continued to tip toe quietly down the stairs.

I heard a voice coming from inside the kitchen and I made my way in that direction and when I switched the light on I was faced with my Demi.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"Why are there scissors in your hand?" She asked.

"I heard a loud noise," I said.

"Yeah that's because I tripped over," she explained and I giggled, "Of course you did."

"Hey, at least I'm not the one who thinks an intruder would be scared of scissors," she said and I poked my tongue out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again and she smiled, "I couldn't leave you."

"As soon as we took off it took me a few seconds and I told the pilot to turn back but we had to fly to another airport and then come back that's why it took me so long," she explained.

"I love you baby!" I exclaimed jumping on her and wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms draped around her neck, "I love you too more than life," she responded as she placed her lips upon mine and spun around in circles before falling on her ass with me on top.

"May I ask how are you so clumsy?" I said and she giggled slapping my arm before leaving kisses all over my face.

"It's you and me forever baby," she smiled, "You and me forever," I replied.

***
Thoughts!?!?

What's Georgia going to do?

Do you see a future with Elena and Georgia??

What else do you want to happen between them??

Demi and Tiff are perfect!!!!

Vote & Comment!!! 💘💘💘