Chapter 64

Georgia's POV

We walked into the house at around 7:30 at night, "We're here!" I called out.

"In the lounge room!" Mar replied.

Following Alexia we walked into the lounge room to see everyone lying down and a few boxes of empty pizza on the floor.

"I see you had a fun night?" Alexia asked chuckling.

"Pizza and watching Friends is the best!" Bea exclaimed.

"Are all kids asleep?" Alexia asked and they all nodded.

"Jayden and Kristian are upstairs watching TV and on baby watch," Mar explained.

"So what movie are we watching then?" I asked.

"Okay well we decided on five now we were waiting for you guys to choose," Mads said.

Mar handed us five DVD's, both Alexia and I took a seat on the lounge going through them. Mamma Mia, The Best Of Me, Inception, High School Musical 3 and Southpaw.

"High School Musical!" I cheered and Mads high fived me in agreement.

"No Best Of Me you idiot," Alexia said in disagreement.

"Why not both?" Mar asked and we all agreed on that.

I grabbed us all some popcorn, chips and soft drinks before taking my seat next to Mads, cuddling up to her.

Firstly we watched High School Musical and I couldn't help it, it was the best movie from my childhood and it had the hottest man on earth in it.

"Look up!" I screamed when Gabriella was looking for Troy at her university.

"Shutup Georgia," Alexia whined throwing a pillow at me again.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring my older sister and focusing on the movie again. This was my favourite part when Troy took her back to their graduation. It's just so romantic!

"They're so cute!" I squealed earning a glare from everyone in the room and I hugged slouching back into Mad's arms. "Tough crowd," I mumbled.

Not too long after the movie came to its beautiful, emotional end and Alexia quickly switched discs to put on 'The Best Of Me'. "Mads are you okay?" I asked and she nodded kissing the top of my head.

***

The movie was coming to an end and all of us were a mess, tears streaming down our face, junk food all around us. We were like heartbroken school girls. I looked at Mads and saw that she was the most emotional out of all of us and evidently, it was to be expected.

I snuggled more into Mads wrapping my arms around her and she instantly hid her face in my neck letting the soft cries out as the movie faded to its ending everyone now focusing on us. "I miss him so much, all of them." she cried.

"I know you do Mads, we all miss them every second of everyday." I mumbled tears also falling from my eyes.

Everyday is not the same without them. There is not as much laughter as there was before, not as much happiness. There's no them here and everyday we all have to live with that but slowly slowly we have been piecing the puzzle pieces back, even though there are some missing we have all been trying.

"Mads I know it doesn't seem like it right now or maybe not for a long long time but you will fall in love again. You will find someone who loves you enough to make you feel at least a little bit more whole." Marissa said softly rubbing Mads arm in support.

"I don't think I ever will love anyone as much as I loved Drew."

"I don't think you will either. What you and Drew had was something special, a one in a lifetime kind of thing but I think someone will come along and teach you how to love again and make you feel special like you deserve." Mar voiced.