Chapter 55

Demi's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL LADY!" I screamed as Tiff rubbed her eyes only having just woken up.

"Baby couldn't you have let me sleep in?" she asked.

"No why would I do that?" I questioned and she chuckled at my question.

"Thankyou baby I love you," she said.

"Today's going to be the best day!" I cheered and she laughed at my excitement.

"Can I go back to sleep now?" She asked and I shook my head but nonetheless she closed her eyes and turned over.

I huffed and started to think of what to do to get her up, I blared loud music and she didn't budge but the babies did, I hit her with the pillows and she hit me in the face with hers, then I got one last idea. I ran downstairs and got a bowl of water and filled it with some ice, carefully I walked up the stairs and into Georgia's room.

"Baby girl wake up," I nudged her.

"Leave me alone mom," she groaned.

"No get up please," I begged and she let out a sigh before getting up, "Mom what is it?"

"Get your camera on and video what I'm about to do too your mother," I said chuckling showing her the big icy cold bowl.

"Mom that's so mean it's her birthday," Georgia said, "I know but she won't wake up and it's annoying me," I said.

"Are you sure you're the older one here? That you're my mom?" Georgia questioned laughing, "Ha ha ha very funny G but guess what jokes on you, your grounded, now who's older," I smirked.

"Mom are you serious?"

"No baby girl I'm not," I chuckled.

"Good now let's get this show on the road," she said and I smiled.

We snuck into the room and as I got closer it got harder for both Georgia and I to hold in our laughter, "Go!" Georgia yelled and I did, I threw the cold water on Tiff, a piercing scream following that.

"What happened!" Kristian came running in with Alexia and Bea following.

"That happened," Georgia said pointing to her mom as I stifled my laughter.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF!" Kristian cheered air hugging his sister.

"Happy birthday momma," Alexia smiled.

"I'm going to kill you," Tiff said staring right my way sending daggers.

"Baby I'm so sorry," I said.

"Come here," she said, a devious smirk playing on her lips.

"No don't you dare!" I exclaimed.

"Go get her mama," Georgia called out and I mouthed to her, telling her 'I'm going to get you when all of this is done'.

"No I'm gonna get you too," Tiff said and that's when I started laughing.

"Run!" I yelled as Tiff was coming towards us.

"Go sis!" Kristian yelled.

Georgia and I both sprinted down the stairs, Tiff following close behind us.

"You can't get very far!" Tiff screamed and both Georgia and I chuckled as we both knew where to go.

We started to run faster and we turned behind to see no Tiff, we high fives each other and ran to our spot on the roof.

"Good job," I said.

"We're too good," Georgia said.

"Come out, come out wherever you are," we heard Tiff's voice and we instantly started to freak out.