Chapter 27

Georgia's POV

Waiting. Wishing. Hoping.

Only ten minutes has passed but it feels like an eternity. There has been no news about Mary and no one has entered or exited her room.

I was standing in the hallway along with Mary's parents and my family when I felt a hand tug on my top, Justin.

"Come with me," he whispered and I nodded. I went away unnoticed.

He took me down a hallway and stopped at a room that wasn't being used and pulled me in with him.

"I'm sorry about my mom," I said

"It's okay she was right Georgia," he spoke softly

"What do you mean?"

"We can't be a thing, I can't be your friend I have to go,"

"Justin no please don't do this I need you,"

"No you don't Georgia you need Mary,"

"Justin please,"

"I have to go but please remember this I love you and I know for sure I always will you were never a game to me and you never will be and I hope one day we can reconnect again but for now it's goodbye," Justin said and a few tears were rolling down his cheeks and I wiped them away.

"Will we talk?"

"I can't Georgia I'm sorry," I nodded and put my hands through his hair and kissed his cheek lightly.

He smiled sadly up at me and started to walk away, "I love you," I said shocked at the words that came out of my mouth but also happy that I said it.

"As long as you love me I can get through anything," he smiled and walked away.

I stood there not sad but not happy either, I love Justin I do.. But the thing is I also love Mary.

"Georgia," I herd from the door and saw Alexia.

"Hey," I smiled sadly

"I heard everything,"

"Okay,"

"You love him?" she asked and I nodded.

"What about Mary?"

"I love her too,"

Alexia hugged me and kissed the top of my head, "Fix things with Mary and if it doesn't work out you know why,"

"Mary needs to get better first and then somehow we have to convince her parents not to take her away,"

"She's awake," Alexia smiled

"She's what?"

"She's awake, she's a fighter Georgia," I smiled big and hugged Alexia tight before running to Mary's room.

I ran around the corner and down the long hallway until I reached her room and saw her talking to her parents and from here it looked serious.

"What's going on?" I asked

"They're talking to her about moving," mama explained and I shook my head. No, this can't be happening.

"I've got to stop this," I complained and went to get in the room but Mama and Bea pulled me back.

"Don't make things worse," Mama said so I didn't. I sat down on the floor and waited around twenty minutes until they walked out and nodded for me to go in.

I walked in to see Mary smiling at me, I rushed to her side and carefully hugged her, "I missed you," I said

"I missed you more baby,"

Just hearing that made my heart melt and tears start pouring out of my eyes. I kissed her soft, delicate lips passionately like never before.

"I missed that too," she smirked

"Still cheeky," I smiled

"Hell yeah,"

"Listen Mary I'm sorry for everything honestly I am and I will do anything for your forgiveness please forgive me please," I begged

"Georgia I forgive you I do but I know you were with Justin when I was sick,"

"I'm sorry," I said hopelessly

"Listen I forgive you no matter what but that is to never happen again okay?"

"Okay," I smiled

"Now come here," she beckoned and I wrapped my arms around her again, holding her.

"Georgia I also need to tell you something," Mary said and I nodded.

"I'm going to Greece with my parents,"

Those are the words I've been dreading to hear.

"Why can't you stay here?" I asked

"It's better if I'm with my family,"

"But Mary you're my family and I'll take care of you better than they ever will,"

"Woah baby I know what they did was unspeakable and horrible but they've apologised and accepted my feelings and want me back home and I feel like it's the best thing for me,"

"So the best thing is not being here with me?" I questioned getting angry

"Of course not you are the best thing that's happened to me but I need to be with my family and I never said we were breaking up were just going to be a long distance couple for a while,"

"How long?"

"A year," she mumbled but I sure as hell heard her

"A year!" I exclaimed and she nodded

"A whole fricken year are you crazy?!"

"It's not that bad G,"

"Not that and that's a whole year and who knows that could turn into three or maybe even four,"

"Georgia just calm down,"

"I won't calm down they're sucking you into a little trap and then when you get there they're going to turn you against lesbians and what not and make you straight again and you're going to break up with me and god knows what else!" I yelled

"Don't talk about my parents like that they're not going to do that,"

"How do you know?" I questioned and like I thought she didn't say anything.

"Just what I thought," I snapped and headed for the door

"Don't leave Georgia,"

"Why that's what you're going to do!" I yelled as tears were flooding my face.

"Please don't leave me," she whispered

"I'm not leaving you, you're leaving me," I said and left the room

I walked right up to her parents and looked at them as they smiled, "I hope your fucking happy," With that I slapped them both and ran off.

I stopped running once I was out of the hospital to catch my breath and realised that my family had also followed me.

"Were going home," Mama said and I nodded.

I don't want to come back here again, I'm done. If Mary wants me in her life she can find a way to contact me otherwise I'm done.

***

What does everyone think???

Is Georgia actually done with Mary for good or is she just angry??

Justin left!!! At least you think.. ;)

For the next chapter I need 50+ votes and 15+ comments!!!

Also the special word to comment for the next chapter is: Heart

Vote & Comment!!! 💘💘💘