Chapter 22

Georgia's POV

I woke up in Justin's strong arms and it felt really good and comfortable. I smiled to myself as I heard Justin's little snores and he sounded adorable. I grabbed my phone and I took a selfie of us and posted it on twitter, tagging him. Oh god he looked so funny with some dribble coming out of the side of his mouth. I kissed his cheek and with that he was up.

"Good morning G," he smiled

"Good morning J," I giggled

"What's so funny?"

"You," I replied

"Why me?"

"You have dribble on the side of your mouth and I think you should check twitter,"

His eyes went big as he saw what I had posted. Slowly I stood up and backed up on my door.

"Come here G," he smirked slowly walking to me

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'

"C'mon I won't do anything,"

As he got closer I squealed and started bolting down the stairs. I ran past the kitchen were someone was in there and ran around the living room and finding room.

"I'm going to catch you," Justin laughed

"No you aren't slow coach!" I called back

We kept running and then I opened the door to go outside and I closed it so it would give me more time to hide somewhere. I dived into a thick bush and I hoped that he wouldn't find me.

"Oh G come out come out wherever you are," he said and I tried to hold back a giggle

Within a few seconds he was standing above me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Shit," I cursed

He picked me up and slung me over my shoulder.

"Payback beautiful," he said

I couldn't exactly tell where we were going as all I could see was his ass and I was being legit because this dumbass wears his pants to his bloody ankles.

"I told you to wear a belt and put your pants on properly," I said

"But then you wouldn't be getting this view that millions of other girls want,"

"Cocky," I replied

With that he threw me and as I hit water I realised he threw me in the pool. I swam up to the surface and of course his famous smirk was playing on his lips.

"It's freezing," I complained

"Paybacks a bitch,"

"Help me out of here," I said reaching out my hand. Now I had a plan of my own. He grabbed hold of my hand and I pulled him in.

"Paybacks a bitch," I said poking my tongue out

He pushed back his hair and it looked so hot.. Oh god snap out of it Georgia.

"I'm cold," I said shivering

"Come here,"

He got out and then pulled me out, he sat me down on the chair and brought some towels out. He put one around me and one around himself and he rubbed my arms and back trying to get my body temperature up.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Yep and I'm warm now Thankyou,"

We sat there in complete silence and my mind drifted between Mary and Justin.. I wonder what my girlfriend is doing? How she's feeling? Then my mind drifts to Justin.. Could I ever date him? Are there feelings between us?

Stop Georgia! I shouldn't be thinking about those kind of things, I have a beautiful girlfriend who I love very much. But what about Justin my mind says and I try to block it out and distract myself.

"J I need a smoke," I said

"No we promised each other,"

"I know but please I really need to," I spoke a sense of urgency in my voice

"Georgia you're stronger than this you don't need it,"

"But I do," I cried and with that I bursted into tears.

Justin pulled me close to him in a hug and rubbed my back. I held tightly on to him and I just felt so weak, I haven't felt like this in a while.

"You don't need cigarettes or drinking to get through it all you need is to stay strong and tell someone when you're craving something and I'm glad you just did,"

"J thankyou, Thankyou for everything for being here for me, doing this for me I love you J," I spoke softly and he smiled down at me.

"It's not a problem for me and I'm glad I can be of help, I love you too G,"

There was a moment silence as we looked into each other's eyes and we started to move closer together and then our lips met, I felt confused because this actually felt good and his lips were so soft and felt so good on mine.. Then I pulled away realising what I was doing.

"I'm so sorry G," Justin spoke

"Don't worry J it wasn't just you that made a move,"

"Well," he started

"Yes?" I questioned

"What did you think?"

"I liked it Justin I did but I have a girlfriend Mary and I love her I do and I don't know I'm just so confused,"

"Are you in love with her?" he asked

Bea's POV

Currently I was holding my wife's hair back out of her face as she was vomiting from morning sickness. This has been occurring the past few days and I hate seeing her like this but if all goes well it will be worth it at the end and we will have our own child.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"I'm better for now at least it's out of m system,"

I helped her walk back to our bedroom and we laid down and cuddled, I stroked her hair as she played with my fingers.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Alexia asked

"Of course I am why baby?"

"I don't know I just don't want you to feel forced into anything or-," I cut her off and pecked her lips as she giggled.

"I'm talking too much aren't I,"

"Yep," I smiled

I heard a grumbling noise and I knew Alexia was hungry.

"Baby what do you want to eat?" I asked

"Could I have some pancakes with Nutella and strawberries," she smiled with those beautiful eyes.

"Anything for you," I said pecking her lips.

I went downstairs and as I was walking to the kitchen I saw Justin and Georgia outside in the pool area. Georgia looked really upset and Justin just looked stressed out, I wanted to go out there but I knew I should just let them be. I continued into the kitchen and pulled out all of the ingredients and started to make the pancakes.

"Hey Bea," I turned around to see Mary standing there.

"Hi Mary," I smiled

I took a glance outside to Georgia and Justin and she was being held in his arms.

"Where's Georgia?"

Oh shit!

***

What does everyone think??

Comment any ideas??

Justin and Georgia?

Georgia and Mary?

Btw I made Justin ten years younger so he's 23 in the book.

Vote and Comment guys 💘💘