Chapter 63

Georgia's POV

"I won!" I cheered as Alexia rolled her eyes.

"You cheated!" she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes right back at her, "You're just a sore loser."

"Bitch you got that guy who was practically looking at you like a piece of meat to bowl for you twice getting you two strikes!" Alexia yelled.

"It was funny to watch him pine over me," I said chuckling at the memory as we took a seat at the food bar in the bowling centre.

"Wait till I tell Elena," Alexia said and I playfully punched her arm, "Alexia trust me she knows I'm not into guys, only her," I said.

"Youse are cute," Alexia smiled as I started to blush. "Thanks sis."

"Hi, what could I get for you today?" a waitress asked.

I quickly looked down at the menu in my hand and decided on what I wanted, "Could I please have a hot dog, hot chips, pizza and a large Coke." Alexia looked at me wide eyed and I chuckled.

"Could I please have a hot dog and a bottle of water," Alexia said and we both handed the waitress our menus thanking her before continuing our conversation.

"What the fuck?" Alexia asked and I giggled.

"I'm hungry!"

"How do you eat that much? Where does it even go?" Alexia exclaimed pinching my stomach.

"Oh shutup," I said dismissing her comments.

Moments later we received our drinks, thanking them once again.

"Hi do you remember me from the game?" a voice asked and I turned behind me to see the boy who was evidently eyeing me before and I almost spit the drink out of my mouth.

"Hey, yeah of course I do you helped me beat my sister!" I said and he chuckled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up later or something?" he questioned and I internally rolled my eyes, boys.

"Sorry but I'm kinda hanging with my sister," I said not wanting to offend him in anyway.

"Oh that's alright maybe another time," he suggested and I nodded as he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"I hope to hear from you," he winked and I forced a smile on my face and waved goodbye to the boy.

As soon as he was out of sight I shifted in my seat facing back to my sister as she bursted out laughing, "That was the funniest thing ever!"

"How was that funny?"

"Because your face the whole time was basically screaming 'fuck off'."

"No shit dumbass, I wonder why," I replied and she chuckled.

"Have you heard from Justin at all?" Alexia asked unexpectedly.

"No, I haven't. Why?"

"I don't know just wondering since he was the last guy you've dated."

"He was the only guy I dated," I added laughing.

"What happened in the end between you two?"