Chapter 54

Georgia's POV

"I love The Fosters!" I squealed along with Elena, "So do I, it's such a good show!" she exclaimed as I giggled along with her.

We were both on YouTube searching up songs and trailers to TV shows and movies that we both liked and it was funny how many things we had in common.

"Wait what about Grey's Anatomy?" Elena asked and again I squealed, "I love it!"

"This is so much fun," Elena said collapsing on to my bed.

"It is isn't it," I replied smiling at her.

"What happened with Justin?" she asked.

"I was telling him that I couldn't be with him and surprise surprise a naked girl came out of his boat," I explained, I looked down fiddling with my fingers upset at the thought.

"Hey it's okay," Elena said slipping her arm around my waist and planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Once a cheater always a cheater aye," I said.

"Everything happens for a reason," Elena said and I nodded as I've heard that from my Mom a lot.

"It's just sad to think that I actually thought he had changed," I explained and she nodded, "I know but remember this I will never cheat on you or hurt you in any way possible."

I nodded and I could see the truth in her eyes and I smiled leaning in and pecking her lips.

"You never told me why you moved here?" I asked.

"Personal reasons," she mumbled but of course there was more to it.

"Tell me," I said.

"My parents died in a car crash a few months ago and I decided I needed to start fresh, so I waited till I was 18 and finally left and came here," she smiled towards the end.

"I'm so sorry about your parents," I whispered kissing her cheek lightly.

"Thank you," she mumbled and I saw from the corner of her eyes the tears threatening to spill, "You can let out your emotions you know," I said and she nodded as a few tears slipped down her cheek.

"I'm happy that I met you," she whispered placing her head on to my chest.

"Me too," I smiled stroking her head, "Me too."

Demi's POV

"Baby," I whispered into my sleeping wife's ear.

"Tiffany."

"My love."

Now she was annoying me, "Get up shit face!" I yelled and she woke up abruptly, "What's with all the noise?" she asked.

"I was bored," I mumbled against her neck.

"Go away shit face," she said a smirk on her lips.

"I didn't mean it baby," I said but she wouldn't take it as she stood up and walked into our bathroom and started to take her clothes off.

"May I join you?" I asked wriggling be my eyebrows.

A laugh came out of Tiff's mouth, "Bye bye shit face," she said as she closed the door in my face.

"Hate you," I called out.

"Love you too," she responded.

I went to go lie back down in bed when both Johnny and Isabella decided that they were hungry and going to scream until I got a migraine.

I picked them both up and rocked them side to side and sung 'Nightingale' hoping that it will calm them down until Tiff can go make them some milk.

Suddenly I heard giggles coming from next door, Georgia's room and when I walked in I saw Georgia kissing a girl.

"Um hello," I said.

"Hi mom this is Elena," Georgia said introducing me to this new girl.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Georgia's told me a lot about her family," Elena said to me sweetly. She genuinely seemed like a nice girl.

"When were you going to tell me about this?" I asked my daughter.

"It only happened today," she said.

"We will have a talk later," I said to her and she nodded.

"Love you mum," she called out, "Love you too princess."

As I walked back into my bedroom I saw my beautiful, naked wife standing in front of our closet.

"I want you so bad," I whispered against her ear.

"Later baby it's time to feed these two munchkins," she smiled.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"One its dinner time and two I heard them screaming, I swear the whole neighbourhood did," she laughed.

"Hey did