Chapter 62

Georgia's POV

"I don't want to get up!" I yelled once again at my annoying sister.

"Georgia get your lazy ass up out of bed!" Alexia yelled.

I groaned picking up a pillow beside me and throwing it at her face, "Get out!"

Alexia laughed, "Just get up and then I'll leave you alone."

I screamed into my pillow and next thing I know she was on top of me and tickling me. "Oh my gosh stop!" I yelled. "Never," Alexia replied laughing along with me.

I tried to get out of her grasp but no matter what I did she wouldn't give in. "Please stop," I managed to let out between breaths.

Finally Alexia removed her hands from the sides of stomach and fell back on the bed beside me. "I've missed hanging with you," Alexia said. "Me too sis."

"Do you want to go bowling and then pig out on hot dogs and shit?" Alexia asked and I nodded, "Hell yes!"

"Get ready then you lazy shit!" Alexia exclaimed hitting me with a pillow on my face and getting up from my bed.

I laughed before getting up from bed and got ready for the day ahead with my sister.

Walking downstairs in the kitchen I was greeted by Bea, Mar, Mads and all four babies Cara, Johnny, Isabella and Zac.

"Good morning everyone," I said pulling out a bowl and pouring in some fruit loops and milk.

"How are you skinny you eat so much junk!" Mads exclaimed and I shrugged eating a big spoonful of fruit loops.

"What's the plan for today?" Mar asked me and I informed them that Alexia and I would be out for the day.

"So we're stuck with the four troublemakers," Bea said chuckling.

"That's right babe," Alexia said appearing next to Bea and pecking her lips softly.

"Well you two have a lovely day," Bea said.

"Also Jayden messaged me he's going to come over around lunchtime with Kourtney," I said and the girls nodded.

"I'm glad he's getting out of the house more often," Mads said.

"Yeah me too, we've been talking more and I think he just needed someone to let it all out too," I said.

"Yeah, I get that, he talked to me a couple of times but nothing too in depth of how he was feeling," Mads explained.

"We're here for you too Mads," I said and we all agreed. "I know, when I'm ready I will talk to you guys don't worry."

I nodded and hugged Maddy, "Hurry up and finish your fruit loops," Alexia whined.

"Oh, shut up you," I said dismissing her and continuing to eat my favourite cereal.

"When you guys come back and we put the kids down how about we have a movie night?" Bea suggested and everyone seemed to agree. "Kristian and Jayden can be on baby duty together," Mar said.

"Sounds like a plan," Alexia said.

Suddenly Alexia and Bea's baby boy Zac, started to cry and following that came the most disgusting smell.