Chapter 34

Alexia's POV

"Baby are you okay?" Bea asked and i nodded trying not to let my nerves show as we were on our way to the doctors.

"A, you know everything's going to be alright and the baby will be healthy," Bea said.

"How do you know?" I questioned, "I have a feeling," she responded with a big smile and kissed my hand.

Relaxing a little bit we finally arrived and to my luck we were called straight in.

Georgia's POV

Scrolling through my Twitter which I hadn't done in a while I was getting tagged and mentioned into a certain post about every second, so I decided to check out what it was and once I pressed it tears started forming and a big smile came across my face.

'Justin Bieber- As Long As You Love Me, Performance in Australia'. As I watched it I understood why I was getting tagged at the very beginning he dedicated the song to me.

Seeing how much emotion he put into the song and how he get teary eyed at the end made my heart melt. Maybe everyone was right that's why Mary was just a lesson because somebody else that's for me is right in front of me.

Once the video finished I heard a bang come from outside, scared I jumped and picked up the only thing I could find, my hair brush. Slowly walking to the window I heard singing and a guitar, getting closer I hid behind my curtains and peaked down but saw nothing.

Hmm, walking back to my bed I heard the music again but this time I wasn't scared, I looked down and saw him, standings there playing guitar, with his snapback, baggy shorts which I wish he'd pull up and his loose tank.

I opened my window and he smiled once he saw me and then he began singing, 'As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me, I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver and I'll be your gold'

For the second time tonight cause of Justin tears of joy were forming in my eyes and quickly I ran downstairs past both my mums, Aunty Dal, Grandma, Jayden and Mads questioning me and ran outside to where Justin was standing and still singing.

'As long as you love me' he finished.

"That was beautiful," I smiled wiping away a tear that had fallen.

"No need to cry princess," he smiled.

"You're amazing," I said.

"You bring out the best in me," he said.

"Justin I don't know if whatever we have will work but I want too make it work I know there's so many things in the way like Mary and you being a bad boy and have gotten into trouble and I just-," cutting me off was a pair of lips that I have felt before but not like this, not this loving and passionate.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed back with all the emotion I had and behind me I heard claps and cheers causing us to pull away from each other and see my nosey family standing there.

Smiling I turned back to Justin, "As long as you love me I'm able to do anything," he said pressing our foreheads together.

Then Justin got down on one knee, held my hand and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will," I said and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me tightly.

Our lips met once again and I couldn't have been more happier in this moment.

Alexia's POV

"Now Alexia we are glad to say that your baby is very healthy,"

A sigh of relief left my system and I didn't even realise I was holding my breath.

"Didn't I tell you," Bea whispered, squeezing my hand.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too and our new kiddo to come," she smiled kissing my stomach.

***

The baby's healthy and all is looking good!!

I know a lot of you don't like Justin and Georgia but what did you think of them???

Any ideas??

Vote & Comment 💘