Chapter 31

Georgia's POV

It's been three days and I've heard nothing from Mary but I'm trying not to let it bother me too much so to distract me I called up Maddy, Drew and Jayden to go out for the day. We haven't hung out in what seems like forever and I need me some family time plus Drew is going to be my uncle if Maddy and him get married so he's family too.

I get dressed in shorts, a singlet top and my converse. I pull my long ass hair up into a ponytail and apply a bit of makeup, I grab my purse and my phone and head out to meet them in the driveway.

"GEORGIA!" Maddy called, running up to me and jumping into my arms giving me a big hug.

"MADDY!" I screamed back.

"Are you ready for a fun day?" she asked and I nodded feeling excited and happy.

"Hey Georgia how are you?" Jayden asked pulling me into a hug.

"Good and you long time no see," I smiled as we did our handshake that we made up.

"All is good," he replied.

"Where's my favourite niece?" Drew teased and I smiled giving him a hug as Maddy playfully punched his shoulder.

"How have you been?" I asked

"Pretty good and you?"

"You know what I've actually been alright," I smiled truthfully.

"That's really good," he smiled.

"Now are we ready to go?" Jayden asked and we all nodded excitedly.

We all got into Drew's car and started driving to the beach, we had the windows down and the music playing loudly which is how I like it.

Pulling up to the beach I smiled and jumped out before the car had even stopped and started running down to the water.

"THIS IS THE BEST!" I yelled and suddenly I was tackled into the water, once I resurfaced I saw Jayden laughing at me, "Ha ha ha you got me,"

"Yes I did,"

"Hey look up there," I pointed to the sky and the dumb one actually looked, I took my chance and tackled him and started rubbing sand all over his hair.

"You bitch," he said.

"You started it," I smirked.

"And I'm going to finish it," Drew said and he pushed us both in once again.

"Thanks for that," I sarcastically said.

"Anytime G,"

Demi's POV

"Baby your phones ringing," Tiff called out.

"Okay," I responded running to grab my phone.

*Phone call*

- Hello

M- Hey Demi it's Mary

- Oh gosh hey how are you

M- Yeah I'm okay and how bout all of you guys

- Were good now why are you calling us and not Georgia

M- Because I can't go through with the plan

- Why

M- I just can't I miss my family and everyone, I need to stay here

- You should tell Georgia this

M- I can't at least not yet

- Does that mean it's over between you two

M- I love her I do but

- But it's not enough is it

M- Listen Demi I have to go but Thankyou for everything you've done for me and please don't tell Georgia

- Alright bye

*End of Phone Call*

I didn't know what to say, how could I keep this from my daughter and lie to her.. She would hate me if she ever found out.

"Who was it baby?" Tiff asked

"Mary," I said

"What happened?"

"She's not going through with the plan and she basically said that she doesn't want to be with Georgia anymore,"

"What that's impossible she was so certain about all of this,"

"I know in just so confused,"

"Does Georgia know?" Tiff asked concerned.

"She told me not to tell her,"

"Demi you're not going to actually do that,"

"I don't know I don't want to see her heart broken but I know if I don't tell her she'll get angry and hate me for it,"

"Listen just keep it on the low right now and see if Mary says anything to her if not then we will,"

"Alright," I agreed settling down in Tiff's arms.

"I wish this would've worked out," I said.

"So do I but there is somebody else out there for Georgia I know it,"

I nodded and closed my eyes, lying there peacefully until the door hell rang.

"I'll get it baby," Tiff smiled kissing my forehead.

I nodded as Tiff got up to get the door, after a couple of minutes I was wondering what was taking so long, I got up and walked to the door seeing the person I least expected to see standing on my door step.

***

Who is it???

Could Georgia find someone better for her??

Is Mary serious???

What does everyone want more of???

Demi and Tiff??

Alexia and Bea??

Georgia and family moments??

Vote & Comment Pleasee 💘💘💘