Chapter 38

Tiff's POV

"Can I lay with you?" Demi asked and I nodded shuffling over a bit to make room for her.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Just not one of my good days," I said softly.

Demi nodded and moved closer and placed the top half of my body on top of her chest, stroking my hair she whispered in my ear, "I love you,".

"I love you," I whispered back.

Sitting here In peace and quiet in Demi's arms is what I needed most right now but of course living with a lot of people it doesn't last long..

"Why didn't you wait I told you I was busy!" Bea yelled at I'm guessing Alexia running downstairs as she didn't realise we were here.

"Yeah busy fucking yourself," Alexia laughed.

I looked at Demi and we both giggled.

"That's so embarrassing I can't believe that, Alexia you should really listen and understand that sometimes I need privacy," Bea argued.

"But baby were married now so technically you've signed up to this for the rest of your life,"

"Ugh you're so annoying I can't stand you!" Bea yelled.

"We're here you now," Demi called out laughing.

"How much of this did you hear?" Bea asked.

"Just about enough," I said causing Bea to turn an even deeper shade of red than she already was.

"That's just great now even your parents know," she said storming out of the house.

Alexia walked over and jumped on to the couch, "You're not going to go after her?" Demi questioned.

"I just let her cool down a bit and then I'll call her or go find her," Alexia shrugged.

"Was she really upset because you walked in on her you know?" I asked and Alexia nodded, chuckling.

"It's not the first time but she gets really embarrassed and goes into a fit and claims to not having any privacy and blah blah blah and then she storms out and I call and we make up I'm used to it,"

"You guys are just so weird," I said.

"That's why I love us," she smiles.

Georgia's POV

"Justin you're too good at this," I whined.

"C'mon you can do it its not that hard," Justin said trying to encouraging me but failing.

We've played two games of bowling and both games I only managed to hit ten pins in the whole entire game and the rest of the times it goes down the side.

"Baby I can't," I said and Justin chuckled.

"Here let me help," he said standing up and walking over to me.

He placed his hand under the bowling ball and his other on top of my hand in the three holes on the bowling ball.

"Now not too harshly but not too softly either let the ball roll," he instructed.

Following his instructions I did both that with Justin also helping me and let go of the ball. Turning around and hiding into his chest I didn't want to look at the result as I seem to majorly suck ass at this game.

"You did it!" he laughed and turnings around I saw that I had knocked all pins down meaning I got a strike!

"I DID IT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and started dancing around him.

"You're so weird," he laughed after I calmed down from my dancing.

"Mm but you love my weirdness,"

"How could I not," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and laughing.

"I love your eyes," I said staring into those big brown chocolate eyes that could melt your heart.

"I love your smile," he complimented back.

Giggling I pecked his lips.

***
Sorry just a short chapter but I'm kind of having a readers block!!

Need some ideas and suggestions please guys!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

I'll do anything!!

Love you all so much!!!