Chapter 23

Bea's POV

I didn't know how to respond and I just put a big smile on my face but that soon got wiped off as she was running outside meaning one thing, she had seen something..

I ran after her and I realised what just happened Georgia and Justin had just kissed.

Georgia's POV

'Are you in love with her?'

Yes I am but I have feelings for you I thought.. That's when his lips came upon mine again and it felt different to Mary but... I liked it.

"Sorry am I interrupting a make out session?" I turned around and saw Mary standing there

Shit! Shit! I'm so damn stupid!

"It's not what it looks like I swear,"

"Really? So I didn't just see my girlfriend kissing this guy?" she asked

I looked down at the ground ashamed of myself and my actions.

"Answer me," she said talking her foot impatiently

"Yes we kissed," I mumbled

Then before anyone could react she walked right up to Justin, looked at him and punched him in the face. I ran up to him in pure shock, not knowing how to react or what to do.

"Mary what the hell!" I yelled

"Of course go take care of your boyfriend,"

"He's not my boyfriend I love you,"

"If you loved me you wouldn't have kissed him," she said backing away

"No Mary if you loved me you wouldn't have left and gave me space what kind of bullshit is that," I retaliated

"I was doing what I thought was best for you time to think and re evaluate your decisions,"

"No Mary you weren't because you out of all people should know that without you It was just adding on to the pain that I felt and I felt worse about myself and everything,"

"Georgia-,"

"No let me finish," I said and she nodded

"Justin was there for me through everything he's helped me stop smoking and he was there for me when you weren't and yes we kissed and it was wrong but it was a mistake and I'm sorry I truly am but to punch him when he's helped me more than you have because you left me in the time I needed you most that's bullshit,"

I can't believe I let all that out, I knew some of it was unnecessary but I just needed to let out my emotions.

"Thankyou," Justin mumbled and shot me a weak smile and I nodded.

Mary glanced over at me one last time and ran out, I ran after her and saw her get into her car which I didn't know she had and she drove off. I fell to the ground in tears, I pulled my hair and just screamed, arms were wrapped around me and I realised it was mom.

"Baby girl calm down," she calmly spoke

"Mommy she left," I cried

"She'll be back baby I know it she loves you so much,"

I nodded and just wrapped my arms around my mom and she held on to me tightly, kissing my head and stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry," Justin said as he crouched down in front of me

"It's not your fault we were just caught in the moment I guess,"

"Yeah," he said looking down

He was hiding something from me and I wanted to find out what.

"That was it right just caught in the moment?" I questioned getting out of my moms grip

"Not here," Justin said

"No were doing this right now,"

"Fine it wasn't just caught in the moment for me I love you Georgia,"

"You love me?" I questioned

He let out a deep breath and stood on top of moms car and mom jumped up.

"Get off of my car you're going to ruin it," she pouted

"Demi please," he pleaded

Surprisingly mom listened, this is a first.

"Yes I do, I love how you smile and how your eyes sparkle whenever something interests you, I love how you fight for what you want and your laugh god it drives me crazy. I love how you care about your loved ones so much and you'd do anything in the world for them, I just love you, all of you and nothing can change that," he said still standing on the car as he was talking

A few tears escaped my eyes and mom looked shock and I realised mama and Bea were there and they looked.. entertained?

"Now can you get down from my precious baby," mom said causing little giggles to come out of us

"I thought I was your baby," mama said

"You are baby but so is this one," mom said kissing the car and I rolled my eyes at her, god she acts like such a kid.

"G?" Justin questioned

I was about to reply when I heard my phone ring, there was no caller ID and I was about to answer a couple of ambulances and police officers drove past our house at full speed...

***

What's happening?

Who was on the phone?

What will Georgia's response be to Justin?

Vote & Comment 💘💘

I've said it before but I love hearing back from everyone and knowing why her you're enjoying it or not and any ideas you have!