Chapter 59

*Three Months Since The Accident*

Demi's POV

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered in my wife's eat kissing her cheek.

"Bitch you woke me up," Tiff said hitting a pillow in my face.

"Now that was uncalled for," I said laughing at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a serious tone.

"I'm getting there, a day at a time."

"You're an idiot," she smiled.

"I know but I am your idiot you dumbass," I responded.

I leaned in to kiss her but of course Johnny and Isabella decided to wake up.

"Coming, I'm coming," I said.

I looked into the cot to see our two beautiful babies, who have grow so much in these past few months.

"Hi my little sunshines," I smiled.

Isabella showed me a toothless grin and Johnny had a pout on his face, "I think Johnny's hungry," I said to Tiff and she giggled picking him up.

"I'll meet you downstairs," she said pecking my lips.

I picked Isabella up and held her in my arms. I stroked her little head with her brown hair on it. I looked at those hazel eyes she has from Tiff. She wraps her hand around my finger and starts laughing, "Are you laughing at me?" I said to Isabella and she continued to laugh.

"You're very cheeky, you know you get that from me," I said and she just continued to show me her adorable toothless little grin.

I walked downstairs with Bella in my arms and straight to the kitchen to find Tiff, Johnny, Alexia and Georgia all sitting at the bench, "Is it a family breakfast this morning?" I asked chuckling.

"Everyone else is sleeping and Mads and Jayden went out to get a car," Georgia explained.

Ever since the accident Mads, Jayden and Kourtney the little one have been living next door with either myself, Tiff, Mar or Kristian looking after them.

"How are they?" I asked and both Georgia and Alexia nodded, "They're better than what they were, they're smiling more, making jokes, going out and all of the above," Alexia said and I nodded, "I'm glad."

I placed Isabella in the high chair next to Johnny and Tiff started to feed them both their food.

"What does everyone want?" I asked my family.

"Bacon and egg," Georgia said.

"I'm with G on that," Alexia said.

"Alright I'll make some bacon and egg," I said.

"No no no!" They all called out including Tiff and I looked at them quite offended.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You can't cook mom!" Georgia exclaimed.

"Bullshit! Of course I can."

"Honey I'm sorry but I agree," Tiff said.

"Fine," I pouted.

"I'll cook breakfast, you feed the kids," Tiff said and I nodded.

"You're all mean to me, only Johnny and Bella love me," I said.

Georgia and Alexia started laughing now and then came and wrapped me up in a hug, "We love you mom, lots and lots but your cooking not so much," Alexia said and I chuckled hugging them back, " I love you girls."