Chapter 26

Georgia's POV

"What do you want mom?" I questioned as I blew out another puff of smoke

"Put that shit away Georgia now!"

"No," I blew out another puff of smoke making her angrier by the second. I don't know why I was acting like this, I didn't want to but I tried to put a strong and careless face on.

"Put it away where did you even get this and how did you get addicted?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked to the ground.

"Did you get her into this?" she asked as she started approaching Justin

"Stop mom it wasn't him," I defended

"How would I know that?" she questioned

"Trust me," I simply said

"How can I trust you when you're doing this shit," she pointed to my cigarette

"Doesn't mean you can't trust me because I'm smoking,"

"Why would you smoke? I'm extremely angry and disappointed in you,"

"I am a disappointment what difference does it make," I mumbled

"What was that?"

"Nothing," I answered

"Were going now and you're never to see Justin again of pick up a cigarette or a drink or anything like that do you understand?" Mom sternly said her voice slightly raised

I gave up on fighting with her and just nodded, I looked to Justin and walked away but felt his hand pull me back.

"I love you," he said and with that he kissed me, it was a beautiful kiss full of love and desperation, his lips tasted intoxicating and I didn't want it to end but then my mom pulled me away.

"Georgia Lovato upstairs now to go see your sick girlfriend Mary!" mom exclaimed

Demi's POV

I can't believe this, I'm shocked Georgia smoking. She knows better and I know that this was all influenced by her new 'boy toy' or whatever the hell they are Justin.

"Now listen buddy and you better listen good okay?" He nodded

"Georgia is my whole world, my little girl and I will always go to the end s of the earth to fight for her and this is one of those times,"

"I didn't do anything," he protested

"Listen I haven't finished yet," I snapped

"Now you're going to go back to LA and stay there you are to have no contact with Georgia or anyone in our family whatsoever do you understand?"

"But I love her," he whispered

"No you're one of those guys that will play with her for a bit and then leave breaking her heart,"

"You've never seen us together, you've never seen how happy she's been and most importantly you haven't seen me when I'm with her,"

"I don't care about you two Georgia is with Mary and she was happy with her and then you came into the picture and everything changed and that included Georgia,"

"Or maybe Georgia was like this all along but you don't even take the time to get to know your daughter," he retorted and that comment got my blood boiling

"Don't you ever talk to me like that never I love my family incredibly so and i know them all back to front so don't tell me what I do or do not know,"

"Now you better leave before you say something you will regret," I growled and with that he took off.

Never have I done anything like that and that's what makes it even more funny. As I walked back up to Mary's room I smiled to myself and did a little dance.. I'm just too good..

Georgia's POV

Mama and mom have talked to Mary's parents and they said it's fine for me to see Mary and all that but once she's able to leave they're taking her and my mothers couldn't change their mind.

I held her hand tightly and kissed it, "Mary please wake up I need you to wake up, I need your love again all of it everyday, I need to kiss you and make jokes with you, I just need you M please baby please come back to us,"

The tears kept coming and my eyes started to blur but then I saw something, I wiped my tears away and Mary's hands were moving and she had a grip on my hand.

"GUYS COME HERE SHE MOVED HER HAND!" I yelled

Everyone came into the room and saw the same thing I had and there were tears of joy on everyone's face.

But that didn't last too long.. Her heart beat dropped and the machines started beeping, doctors came running in and told us to all get out, everyone followed their instructions bar me. I fought with the doctors and kicked and screamed but nothing I did got me to hold Mary's hand again or kiss her they took me outside as they rushed Mary to surgery.

"Georgia it's going to be alright she's a fighter," Grandma said hugging me

"What if she doesn't make it?" I questioned

"Don't think like that just think positively,"

I rested my head on grandmas chest as we waited for any news on Mary.

I went on twitter and tweeted something that I'm feeling, 'I sit here questioning myself how things would've turned out if one thing didn't happen. Thinking about things I should have said or things I shouldn't and I can't help it I can't stop it'

***

Will Mary make it through?

Who liked what Demi said to Justin?

Will Justin just leave or will he be back?

Vote & Comment!! 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘