Chapter 37

Georgia's POV

"What do you mean she's coming!" I yelled, panicking and unsure of what to do.

"She just said that she's on her way and she wants to fix everything with you," Mom said.

"Why didn't you tell her no, that it would be a waste of time?" I questioned.

"Because she hung up before I could even speak,"

"Shit!" I yelled.

Turning around Justin was no longer here and I instantly worry washed over my body for Justin.

"Mom can you please go and just tell me when she arrives," I said and Mom nodded before exiting the room.

"Justin, baby," I called out.

Walking into my bathroom I found him on the floor with his head between his legs and his fingers going through his hair.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked kneeling down in front of him.

"You're going to take her back," he said.

"I'm not going to because it's you and me forever," I said softly.

"But you have so much more with her, you met in rehab and she helped you in ways that nobody could and she's been there with you for a lot and I just came into the picture,"

"Your right Mary and I were together through a lot and she helped me through a lot but she's not the one going to be the one waiting for me on the aisle, she's not the one who's going to hold my hand when I'm having my baby, she's not the one I'm going to fight with and she is most definately not the one I'm going to grow old with you are and you always will be my always and forever," I said and a tear escaped Justin's eyes as he stood up and pulled me into a hug, wrapping my legs around his waist I snuggled into his neck.

"Promise?" he asked showing me his pinky finger, "Promise," I responded attaching mine on to his.

Planting his lips on mine we moved in sync as our tongues intertwined, slowly his kisses moved down my neck and embarrassingly a moan escaped my lips.

"You enjoying that?" he huskily asked, nodding he continued kissing my neck.

"Georgia!" Mom called out as we heard the door open.

Jumping out of Justin's arms I straightened my clothes up and quickly fixed my hair and looked back at Justin.

"Everything will be alright," I whispered kissing his soft, kissable lips once more before walking out to my mom hand in hand with Justin.

"She's downstairs," Mom said before giggling to herself and walking away.

Looking at Justin he glanced back with the same confused look but shrugging as we walked downstairs.

Hearing there voices become louder I let go of Justin's hand and I smiled whispering 'I love you' before walking into the room leaving Justin standing there alone and most probably freaking out.

All eyes fell on me in this awkward situation," Hey," Mary said softly and looking into her eyes a wave of emotions flooded my body. Tearing my eyes away from her I smiled, "Lets go outside and talk," I said and nodding she followed close behind me.

We sat beside the pool and since she wasn't going to start the conversation I did, "What brings you all the way to Australia from Greece?" I asked and she smiled looking up at me, "You,"

"Well last time we talked you didn't want me so what's changed?"

"I made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes and that was a huge one letting you slip through my fingers,"