Chapter 36

Kristian's POV

"Do you care about Georgia?" I asked.

"Of course I do," Justin responded respectfully.

"Are you one of those guys that make her fall in love and then break her heart and leave?" I asked and it took a moment before he replied.

"Ok listen I may have troubles and all that but stop underestimating me because honestly I love this girl and I would go to the ends of the earth for her and yes I'm a bad boy but for I'n good and always will be, I'll treat her like she deserves to be treated, like a princess and even if we're broke, starving or homeless I'll still love her and be thankful because she's by my side," Justin said and I laughed at how he used his song lyrics but obviously it was written for Georgia and that touched something in my heart.

"Kristian don't scare him," Georgia said.

"He's not don't worry," Justin smiled, kissing her cheek and pulling her into a hug.

Watching the two exchange loving glares, I saw the sparkle in both of their eyes. A sparkle that you could tell was full of lots of emotions.

Demi's POV

"Are you excited for number three?" Mar asked and both Tiff and I nodded in excitement.

"I can't wait to have a little baby running around the house," Tiff said as I was chuckling remembering when Georgia was like that.

"I can't wait to have another little niece," Mar smiled.

"Mar what are you talking about you're gonna have your own child," I stated laughing at Mar's face.

"Eh yeah I know but it still hasn't hit me,"

"It will trust me," Tiff said laughing.

"Is it easy raising a child?" Mar asked and looking at Tiff we smirked, "Very,"

Nodding her head she sunk down in the couch and both Tiff and I started to laugh at how oblivious Mar was at what was about to hit her when this baby came.

"What are you two love birds laughing at?" Mar asked.

"You'll see don't worry," I smirked as she rolled her eyes.

Interrupting our conversation was my

phone ringing and without looking at the caller ID I answered and heard the voice of someone I didn't expect...

Georgia's POV

"I love cuddling," I smiled looking up to Justin.

"So do I baby," he said kissing the top of my head.

Softly grabbing his hand our fingers entwined and it may sound cheesy and all but it felt like a shock of electricity ran through my body.

"I will never let you go," Justin whispered in my ear.

"I don't ever want you too," I responded.

Lying there in his arms felt perfect, it felt safe and inviting. It felt like home.

"We have a problem," Mom said barging into my room, ruining the moment.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"Mary's coming," she said.

***

I know a lot of you don't like Georgia and Justin but I can't help it I love them together!!!

Thoughts on Georgia and Justin??

What about Mary coming back? Why is she coming back? Whats she going to do?

Thoughts and ideas!!

Vote & Comment 😘😘