Tell. Her. The. TRUUUUUTH!!!! (Both)

Start from the beginning

Players:.........

Players: *loud screaming*

Winter: *cries tears of happiness and and kisses the floor*

Qibli: HA! Winter kissed the floor! Winter X Floor, I ship it!

Moon: Shut up Qibli, somebody ships you with a trashcan, you can't talk.

Qibli: *shuts up*

Joy: Clay, you start.

Clay: The last time I was grounded.....

Clay: OH! Last week, by Starflight and Tsunami.

Air: I though you could only be grounded by your parents...

Clay: Yeah, but I let one of the chickens escape from the Prey center and it got into the library and made a mess, so Starflight grounded me and when I said he couldn't, he told Tsunami and she grounded me, so I'm grounded right now, actually.

Joy: How does that work?

Clay: I have to sit in a corner and I'm not allowed to see Peril.

Peril: I think it's unfair that I get punished for something Clay did, but whatever.

Glory: See, stuff like this is why I wish I was at JMA all the time.

Tsunami: Well maybe you should've thought of that before you became Queen.

Glory: I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart.

Joy: OH DEAR DIARY, I MET A BOY, HE MADE MY DOLL HEART, LIGHT UP WITH JOY, OH DEAR DIARY, WE FELL APART.

Hosts: I'M MISS SUGAR PINK LIQUOR LIQUOR LIPS, HIT ME WITH YOUR SWEET LOVE, STEAL ME WITH A KISS, I'M MISS SUGAR PINK LIQUOR LIQUOR LIPS, I'M GONNA BE YOUR BUBBLEGUM BITCH, I'M GONNA BE YOUR BUBBLEGUM BITCH!

Rainkeeper: We need to stop listening to music while writing these, we get distracted too easily.

Air: Yeah, but our playlist is amazing.....

Rainkeeper:.......Okay, true, I can't argue with that.

Seashell: Peril? Last time you were grounded and why?

Peril: By Starflight three months ago. I walked into the library. He screamed, said"YOU'RE GROUNDED, YOUNG LADY" and told me to climb on top of the fridge.

Starflight: Stay out of my library, Human Torch.

Peril: I'M A DRAGON.

Starflight: Whatever Johnny.

Kelp: Tsunami?

Tsunami: My mother grounded me a few weeks ago because she found out I was still dating Riptide.

Joy: What happened?

Tsunami: I left the palace and met up with Riptide. Duh. 

Rainkeeper: Riptide?

Riptide: I was grounded by the Talons of Peace for dating Tsunami. I told them I broke up with her and they made me their leader.

Tsunami: But-But you didn't break up with me....

Riptide: I know that. You know that. The Talons of Peace don't have to know that.

Tsunami:.....You're smarter than I give you credit for.

Riptide: I know.

Air: Murderbask- I mean Deathbringer?

Deathbringer: *glares*

Deathbringer: My mother grounded me when I was three because I got beat in training. I had to sleep next to the lava river for two weeks.

Glory: Whatever happened to your father?