WELL GOOD FOR YOU (Guest Starring Snowflake, Snowfox, and Arctic)

Hosts: *all scrolling through memes related to their individual fandoms*

Air:.......

Air: *eyes fill with tears* I came out to have a good time, and honestly, I'm feeling SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW-

Nightflyer: *looks up from Wolfstar headcannons* What?

Air: I- *starts crying*

Nightflyer: Oh moons, what did they reference?

Air: TWIST AND SHOUT REALIZATION. I GOOGLED DESTIEL QUOTES, NOT TWIST AND SHOUT. *sobs*

Joy: *looks up from Feysand fanart* What did they say?

Air: CAS DIED BEFORE ELVIS. CAS DIDN'T GET TO HEAR ALL THE SONGS. DEAN PROBABLY WENT TO HIS GRAVE WITH A TURNTABLE AND PLAYED EVERY NEW SONG THAT CAME OUT FOR HIM, AND OH MOONS, I'M UGLY CRYING.

ME: *actually came across this meme, actually cried*

ME: *actually crying again because GODDAMMIT T&S*

Nightflyer: *looks up Sabriel fanart*

Nightflyer: Here, recover.

Air: *slowly calms*

*players appear*

Snowflake:.......

Snowfox:.........

Arctic:..........

Snowflake: Who the hell are you?

Arctic: Oh, not this crap again.

Rainkeeper: Long story short, we're five dragonets who live about two thousand years after you're all dead.

Snowfox: Well that's.....nice.....

Joy: Don't worry, Arctic dies first. You two have a long and lovely life together.

Snowflake/Snowfox: *high fives*

Snowflake: GOAL REACHED!

Snowfox: LIFE WELL SPENT! How does he die?

Arctic: I gut myself after my son enchants me to obey his commands.

Snowfox/Snowflake: *laugh evilly*

Snowfox: PERFECT!

Air: Nightflyer, help, too many Icewing's names start with Snow- who's the one we know?

Nightflyer: Snowfall.

Air: And these two?

Nightflyer: Snowflake and Snowfox. Icewings from back when Arctic was a prince. Snowflake was supposed to marry Arctic, but then he left with Foeslayer, so she winds up marrying Snowfox instead.

Air: You mean someone actually got a happy ending out of Arctic leaving the Ice Kingdom?

Nightflyer: Yeah, these two are the only ones.

Air: Well then YAY! It was worth it, Arctic, congrats!

Arctic:......I had a miserable marriage and MY SON KILLED ME, IT WAS NOT WORTH IT.

Joy: See it's stuff like this that makes me see why Darkstalker was so awful.

Arctic: WHY AM I HERE?

Kelp: Okay, I totally see the resemblance to Winter, they're definitely related.

Seashell: And Sunny's related to Winter.

Kelp:.....What?

Rainkeeper: ANYWAYS, we need you three to sing Good For You from DEH.

Snowfox: I don't know it, but okay.