iCarly's Intervention (Both)

Air: So no one told you life was gonna be this way-

Seashell: IF THEY HAD I WOULD'VE RUN AWAY A LONG TIME AGO!

Air:......

Kelp:......

Joy: You're kidding, right?

Rainkeeper: If somebody had told me years ago that my life would consist of hosting the most insane Truth or Dare ever written by a sober and not-high person, I would've just sighed and accepted my fate because any chance at normalcy I had went out the window the day Joy hatched.

Air: DEATH TO NORMALCY! MISHA FOR PRESIDENT 2020!

Joy: Woah, hold on, we're voting for Democrats? SINCE WHEN?

Air: SINCE I SAID SO!

Joy:..... Well I'm voting for Ted Nugent so-

Air: *grabs Joy*

Air: You. WILL. Vote. For. Misha. 

Air: BY ORDER OF OPERATION STEALTH NUGGET!

Nightflyer: Speaking of operation stealth nugget, which sadly doesn't involve a nugget cave,

Nightflyer: Anybody live in L.A.? We want you to check something because we're poor and don't live anywhere near there.

Air: TELL ME IF OPERATION STEALTH NUGGET WAS SUCESSFUL OR NOT!!

*players appear*

Kelp: What.....

Seashell: What?

Kelp: HOW DID WE JUST GO FROM THE FRIENDS THEME SONG TO POLITICS TO OPERATION STEALTH NUGGET IN UNDER 200 WORDS????

Joy: T or D magic, that's how.

Clay: What's Operation Stealth Nugg-

Air: NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, HERE, HAVE SOME CHICKEN NUGGETS!

Air: *steals 60 chicken nuggets from Josh and gives them to Clay*

Players:........

Clay: You know the exact way to keep me from asking questions. *eats chicken nugget*

Winter: Why are we here?

Seashell: Because you're queer.

Winter: WHAT? NO I'M NOT-

Seashell: But the rhyme was RIGHT THERE AND WE HAD TO USE IT.

Deathbringer: Okay, seriously though, I was promised Winter would have an intervention. When's that gonna happen?

Glory: Why do you care?

Deathbringer: Because people draw pictures in interventions so I've had mine done for weeks.

Moon: Can....Can we see it?

Deathbringer: Of course. *unfurls drawing of Deathbringer sitting on Winter*

Glory: *facetalons*

Deathbringer: So, I know this was like one of the best highlights of my life, but Winter, I think this pinpointed the exact moment you hit rock bottom.

Deathbringer: *points at drawing*

Deathbringer: See? There's the rock that's jabbing you in the face as you're pressed into the ground-

Glory: And your big stupid butt is the bottom?

Deathbringer: See, Glory gets it!

Glory: *slams head against the wall*