High High History (Both)

Seashell: Joy, can I borrow a blunt object with which I can beat someone?

Joy:.....One Lucille comin up.

Seashell: Excellent. *snaps talons*

*Riverdale writers appear*

Rainkeeper: Oh geez, what happened?

Seashell: *brandishes bat with barbed wire wrapped around it and starting attacking the writers while screaming*

Seashell: YOU DON'T TOUCH JUGHEAD'S FUCKING HAT,  LET ALONE BURN IT!!!! I HATE YOU!!! 

Joy: I love it when you guys act like me.

Nightflyer: My fear and anxiety triples whenever someone acts like you.

Air: Well in that case, sorry.....

Seashell: *screeches*

Rainkeeper: You okay?

Seashell: NO. RIVERDALE SEASON FINALE HAPPENED.

Air: And?

Seashell: AND THE SHOW'S WRITING HAS GONE REALLY DOWN HILL AND THEY JUST BURNED JUGHEAD'S HAT, AND I'M SO FREAKING DONE AT THIS POINT THE ONLY REASON I'M GONNA WATCH NEXT SEASON IS FOR THE BUGHEAD ANGST.

Hosts:.....

Air: Nice. 

*players appear*

Rainkeeper: So here's the thing.

Air: You OBVIOUSLY have perfect lips.

Rainkeeper: what?

Air: Wait, sorry, that's my prepared speech for if I ever meet Misha Collins in person. Continue!

Nightflyer: Can..... Can we hear the speech?

Air: Do you want to?

Joy: I'm curious now, so yes.

Air: So HERE'S the problem. You OBVIOUSLY have perfect lips. Which is totally fine if the rest of you is a little bit fucked up, but the rest of you ISN'T fucked up, the rest of you is also perfect and THAT'S NOT FAIR.  Look at his eyes. PERFECT FUCKING EYES. My heart MELTS when I looks at him, like are you kidding me? Is this a joke? Are you photoshopped? It's okay, I bet his ears aren't perfect, I bet they look stupid or something, NOPE his ears look....GREAT. FUCK. 

All:.......

Clay: Peril, what happened to our child?

Peril: The fandom has corrupted her, she's gone now.

Clay: Okay....

Sunny: I'll get the bugle so you can properly mourn your loss.

Carnelian:..........Am I still married to Ruby?

Hosts:........*looks at Nightflyer*

Nightflyer: Well, did you divorce her?

Carnelian: No.

Nightflyer: Did she divorce you?

Carnelian: No.

Nightflyer: Then TA-DA! Still married.

Kinkajou: Like me and Turtle!

Qibli: And me and Winter!

Tsunami: WHY DID THE WHOLE JADE WINGLET GET MARRIED, BUT NONE OF US DID?