Michael in The Bathroom (J.W.)

Air: So what's up?

Nightflyer: The opposite of down.

Hosts:......

Nightflyer: Okay, I'll stop. 

Joy: And POLICE WEEK OFFICIALLY STARTS ON MONDAY, SO Y'ALL BETTER CELEBRATE!

Air: We're wrapping black and blue ribbons around the scavenger author's school.

Rainkeeper: Did you guys get permission to do that?

Joy: Since when do we need permission to do anything?

Rainkeeper: Since laws were a thing....?

Joy: LAWS DON'T APPLY TO DRAGONS.

*players appear*

Moon: Hey Air?

Air: Yeah?

Moon: I HATE YOU.

Nightflyer: *slaps her*

Winter/Qibli: *simultaneously slap Nightflyer*

Moon: WHY WOULD MAKE US READ-

Air: BECAUSE, NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

Umber: Today in the garden I followed a honeybee.

Kinkajou: JMA gives too much homework, and I don't have enough time to balance that, my fanfiction, and my boyfriend.

Turtle: I'm okay if you need to do your homewor-

Kinkajou: NOPE! Homework is the lest important, so GOODBYE!

Turtle: But-

Kinkajou: THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE, TURTLE.

Carnelian: Someone needs to STOP me from playing the same two songs from A Star is Born on repeat. I CAN'T STOP, AND I NEED TO.

Winter: What cruel and unusual punishment are we doing today?

Qibli: See, No Cruel and Unusual punishments is in the constitution, so by forcing us to do these dares, you are breaking our rights and I must have you arrested.

Kelp: Uh huh, well, England doesn't have that rule.

Nightflyer: They have "No one shall be subjected to torture or inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment" which is worse for us, soooo

Joy: Well PYRRHIA HAS NO LAWS OR CONSTITUTION OR WHATEVER, SO WE DO WHAT WE WANT AND I SAID YOU'RE DOING THE DARE SO THERE.

Carnelian: Fair enough.

Turtle: What is it today?

Seashell: Winter and Qibli need to sing Two Player Game from Be More Chill.

Qibli: Well that'll be easy for Winter, you know, because he's already pretty CHILL.

Winter:...... I hate you.

Qibli: Might be a bit difficult for me to be more chill since I'm already so HOT.

Winter: I hate you so much.

Qibli: But at least you don't have to get Peril to chill because that girl is literally on FIRE.

Winter: Why are you like this?

Qibli: I think the better question is why AREN'T you like this?

Kelp: Just sing the song.

Winter: Yeah, yeah.

Joy: Winter is Jeremy and Qibli is Michael.

Air: Michael?

Nightflyer: Uh oh.