Earth Flop (Both)

Joy: WE'RE BACK BITCHES!

Nightflyer: Midterms are officially over, so we're back in business.

Air: And I'm dead, as usual.

Rainkeeper: I think you're confusing yourself with Carnelian again.

Air: Nope, Nope, DEAD.

Nightflyer: Air-

Air: DEAAAAAAADDDDD. DEAD.

Kelp: *sighs* Just recite the speech like you know you want to.

Air: I cANT *starts crying* NIGHTFLYER YOU DO IT.

Nightflyer: *sighs and unfolds piece of paper*

Nightflyer: I give you, probably the closest words to canon Destiel we're ever gonna get.

Air: *sobs harder*

Nightflyer: *recites Dean's lines from the last episode*

Nightflyer: "Cas, I hope you can hear me, and wherever you are, it's not too late.... I should've stopped you."

Air: *squeak of pain*

Nightflyer:" You're my best friend-"

Air: *falls down and curls up in a ball, cry of agony*

Nightflyer: "But I just let you go- because it was easier than admitting I was wrong. I don't know why I get so angry. I just know that it's always been there, and when things go bad it just- it just comes out and I can't stop it."

Air: *screams and cries*

Nightflyer: "No matter how bad I want to- I just can't stop it. And I forgive you, of course I forgive you. I'm sorry it took me so long- I'm sorry it took me til now to say it. Cas, I'm so sorry. Man I hope you can hear me- I hope you can hear me."

Air: *cries*

Joy: Ummmmmm okaaayyyyyy?

Air: I'm gonna watch it every day for the rest of my life and when I die, I'm gonna project it on my tombstone. *wipes tears*

Nightflyer: *pats her on the head*

Air: I'm better now.

Nightflyer: Are you?

Air: *curls up in a ball again*

Air: No.

*players appear*

Rainkeeper: AND THAT CONCLUDES TODAY'S SUPERNATURAL ANGST TRAIN, ALL ABOARD THE S.S. FUN DARE, THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY!

Nightflyer: All aboard the Destiel train, leaving ship station.

Air: *in a depressed voice* Choo CHOO

Rainkeeper: *facetalons*

Rainkeeper: What are we gonna do with you two?

Peril: What are we gonna do with ANY of you really? Seeing as you are our children.

Tsunami: Maybe my mother had a point in wanted Seashell and Kelp killed....

Moon: That sounds like a you problem.

Deathbringer: And the fact that one of your boyfriends is now a girlfriend sounds like a YOU problem.

Winter: WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT, OKAY?

Deathbringer: Oh yes we are.

Glory: *rolls up a newspaper and swats Deathbringer on the snout*