Chapter 22: Opening Up

3 months later, in January 2010.....

ADITI POV

I was Sidharth's apartment on my laptop as he went to get some food. I, of course spent the night. I was being the girlfriend I am and stalking him on Facebook. Then I came across something.

Shah Rukh Uncle: 1 message. On Sidharth's phone that was on his night stand.

WHAT WHAT WHAT!! #1 Why does Sid have Shah Rukh Khan's number and #2 Why is he textng Sidharth. I wondered if I should open the message or not.

Soon the door opened and Sid yelled causing me to drop his phone "I'm home mere jaan! Chinese food is here."

I picked up his phone and put it back, walking to his kitchen.

He smiled when he saw me and kissed the top of my forehead.

How do I ask causally?

SIDHARTH POV

As we were eating, Aditi was to quiet. She looked very confused.

"Hey, Aditi?" I said causing her to drop her fork which was swirling around noodles.

"Huh?" she said looking up.

"You ok?"

"Ya I'm fine. Um, can I ask you something?" she said quietly.

ADITI POV

"Sure", he said, as we both went to his room after turning off the kitchen light.

I walked to sit on his bed as he stood up.

"Ok. Well, when you were gone, I was on my laptop and ur phone buzzed, saying a Shah Rukh "Uncle" texted you. Are you hiding something from me?", I stated quickly.

I was on the bed and now he was in front of me, kneeling on the floor, looking me in the eyes.

"Aditi, 3 months ago, when I told you that I wanted to pursue my acting career, I took a shot. Somehow, the King Khan noticed me on social media, we started talking and turns out that he really likes my work ethics and wants me to be his assistant director for this one movie, "My Name is Khan"." he said plainly with a smile.

"Sidharth! That's great!" I said embracing him with a hug.

"Well, see the problem is that I, I have to go to New York and probably India too. And I don't want to leave you or anyone else." he said pulling away.

That's when my smile vanished. I never really thought about that. Apparently, he saw that I instantly became sad.

"Aditi, I know it's going be hard but I don't have to leave until October. Varun is going to come also. His parents are wanting him and he also wants to pursue his dreams. Uh, Shanti may go with him.. since they are dating." he rushed.

"October? October what?" I asked, knowing that the month of my birthday.

"I know that it's the same month as your birthday, I wouldn't forget. It's, it's the day after your birthday. October 23th....." he said silently.

I just stayed quiet too. Of course, he noticed I fell silent and he suddnely hovered me into a hug.

Muffled into my shoulder, he said "It's going to be fine Aditi. I'll spend the most time with you, ok? I can decline th-"

"No. You are not going to let go of your life time dreams too a girl you just met." I said cutting him off, pulling out of the hug.

SIDHARTH POV

"Are you okay Aditi?" I asked.

"Sidharth, I'm fine. It's just that, what if we split apart while you are gone?", she said, making my heart sort of shatter.

"I mean ya we'll still talk to each other and stuff like that but then we'll both get busy with our new job-", she stopped.

"Aditi, don't think that. We will keep in touch. I promise that. You can come with me but Adi, what new job are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, get your computer. My computer is about to die. I'm too lazy to get the charger from my bag." she said.

Chuckling, I brought my computer to the bed and put in my password.

"Siditi?" she said laughing. "That's your password?"

Pecking her cheek I said, "Yes. And yours is Sid&Adi. I know that. So don't make fun of me, I love you na!" I said making her turn red.

"Ya ya" she said grabbing my computer, opening up to a foreign site I wasn't really aware of.

"Since we are opening up, I think it's time I tell you that I would be also probably be traveling around the world. I put in an application for international photography. That means I take pictures of anything and everything. I even am part of a crew. That is if my application is selected and they like my pictures." she said explaining the process.

"Aditi! That's great! We, we are following our dreams! But, but not..."

"But not together." she said breaking my heart.

OMG LOVELIES I'M BACK! Super_frantastic here! Sorry for being away from WIMU for such a long time. I've been updating everyday whenever I got the chance but have been distanced away from it bc of all my homework and staying up late late because of it. On top of that I'm planning more longer chapters and stories that will be awesome sauce! But once again sorry and I promise more chapters will be coming sooner and quicker!

But that's all my lovelies!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'LL TALK TO U ALL LATER!

I love you guys so much...

Stay Cloudy ☁

Booshka? Booshka.

You're all beautiful

Yaaz

Christmas lights and late homework nights.

and PLEASE DO COMMENT!

bdhehusbdhehdhd.... Byeeeeee!!!!

L8r!

When I Met YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara