Chapter 32: That One Weird Night

calllm dowwn, it's not one of THOSE chapters.

SIDHARTH POV

"Mrs.Malhotra, I like that. Sidharth I do want to marry you." she yells as we reach my apartment door.

"Yes Aditi we will hopefully." I opened the door a little flushed about the comment she made. It is the truth.

I walked to the kitchen as Aditi plopped onto my couch.

"Aaaaaa, I missed this couch, that bed was so uncomfortable, whats for dinner?" she asked.

"You know you're being really rude right now?" I said while getting out ingredients for pasta out of the cupboards.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to be alive Sid, really especially with you in these last few moths we have together." she said standing up walking to me.

"I'm ecstatic" I said.

I pulled out her medicine and asked her to come to me. She climbed to sit on the counter smiling, but soon turned into a groan when she saw the liquid.

I reached foward with the spoon but she jerked her head back. When she came forward again I tried, but she back away.

"Aditi. stop. being. such. a baby." I said each word with her jerking her head and me trying to give the medicine.

She ditched again and said, "I'm your baby though."

Normally I would flirt back but instead I did something else. I was beside her but slowly I slipped between her thighs without her noticing (because of Aditi trimphantly nodding her head as if she won) that way she was right in front of me.

"Aditi listen to me otherwise you will regret it." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh really." she said leaning for, wrapping her arms around my neck, "what are you gonna do, tickle me to death?"

"No, this" and with that I took my free left hand and wrapped my hand tightly around he thigh causing Adi to squeal and open her mouth in shock. I took that opportunity and shoved the spoon in her mouth.

She left go of me and back away with a disgusted face. I let go of her and smirked in success. I took out the spoon from her mouth and saw nothing left on it.

As I washed the spon she said, "This tastes like shit."

"Adi behave please. This doesn't suit you, bad girl and bad words." I said again drying my hands.

"Ha, you're telling me to behave! I got drugged by you and you did that by touching me!" she responded turning slightly red.

"Yeah about that, I did enjoy it. But if you had just drank it like a normal person I wouldn't have done that! Maybe." I winked at her.

She hopped off the counter and came towards me,lightly punching and smacking me.

******************

I was swirling around the last string of my pasta while answering Aditi's unanswered questions. She had finished it so quickly, it surprsied me that she hasnt thrown up yet. But I cant blame her, hospital food isnt exactly the best.

We both got up out of our seats, going towards the small kitchen. I was doing the dishes talking about my job in a few months as she silently listened.

I whiped my hands and kept silent until she started talking.

"Sid, why do relationships end like this all the time? We say we'll keep in touch, facetime and talk to each other crazily in the beginning and then eventually it'll stop and someone will find someone else. I'm afraid that it'll happen, and it can't because even though a lot of the people who left my life are slowly coming back, I cant loose you. It's like everyone started coming back as soon as you entered my life, not saying I'm using you or anything. What if they all leave when you do? I don't want this to happen but at the same time it needs to. We both know each other to well to know we wont let each other quit our dreams." she stated.