Chapter 27: The Past Revealed

Image ^ is what music store looks like. Just a smaller version with more shelves and stands. And it's more filled up. That is a new character I just added to the story named Neil,which will bementioned in this story. You probably recognize him from Nach Baliye seasons 5 and 6 or Daawat E Ishq. Okay, enjoy the chapter! And btw, rumor has it that Alia and Sidharth are apparently datingand I just can't even rn like no, just no.Ugh...sigh. Okay,enjoy the chapter.

ADITI POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABBBBBBAAA!!" I yell waking up Sidharth.

He first turned around and ignored what I said. I frowned then smiled jumping on top of him, practically sitting on his legs.

He first groaned asking for me to get off of him but I refused and answered by turning his head to me. His eyes were still closed but I could tell that he was awake by the smirk that formed onto his face. I leaned down and gave him a small kiss on his lips. As soon as I pulled away, he yanked my arms and pulled me into a passionate long kiss.

I didn't mind though.

When he pulled away, he smiled and said thank you for the birthday wish. Then he went back to normal.

He lifted me into the air, as I was still on his legs. I grabbed his arms as I did and laughed. A she securely held onto me, he said "I wish everyday was my birthday. To get a long lasting kiss like that without you pulling away." he said smirking.

"Yeah, everyday if it was your birthday, you wouldn't stay 24, 2 years older than me. You'll be like a dada(grandpa) when it's my birthd-" I immediately became quite, thinking about my birthday.

I left go of his hands, causing me to fall of the bed. Rather than hitting the carpet, Sidharth reassuringly grabbed me and plopped me onto his bed.

"Aditi be careful na!" but I didn't respond, instead buried my face into my sleeves.

Soon I was wrapped in to arms and I head was on top of mine.

I look up and saw Sid's watery eyes. Maybe they were mine. Or both of ours.

"Everything's going to be fine Adi. Don't think about it, okay? Moments like the one we just had, we need to just keep going that way we don't feel sad when....... I leave" he said sighing at the end. Yep, it was us both.

I just nodded.

"What you get me?" he asked after kissing my head and getting out of the hug. He stood up to his closet and got out his clothes for the day.