Chapter 5: A New Nice Person and Cardboard Box's

ADI POV

As I looked up I saw a guy. He looked new to the area. His body was toned and we'll built. Along with that, very adorable. Wait what!? Shut up! You just met the guy Adi!!!! "Sorry! Didn't mean to bump into you like that." Should I say my name? or nah.. na.

Oh no, he's not saying anything, is he one of those that think I was crazy or would hurt my feelings. Suddenly I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard "No problem.... uh, do you stay here?" he asked awkwardly. "Yep, right up there" I said pointing upwards showing my apartment. "Room 256, looks like your new here" I say looking towards the huge truck filled with household items and boxes. "Yep!" he said with excitement.

"Well if you need anything, you know where to find me, so see you around." waving goodbye I started going up the stairs to my apartment. I turned around seeing that he was just standing there with a confused look, looking around. Which made him even more cuter, aah shut up! I decided to go back down and help him. As I went down I said "Your lost aren't you." Laughing and a little embarrassed, he nodded. Turned out that he was the apartment right beneath my apartment. As I was helping him unload a few boxes, I said " The name's Aditi Singh, you can call me Adi." I heard him reply saying, "Well, I'm Sidharth Malhotra."

SIDHARTH POV 

It was a beautiful name. She was beautiful. But she probably already has a boy that loved her. I started developing a crush for her. Shut up! You just met the girl. I has suddenly awakened from my thoughts when I felt her hit me slightly. "Are you lost in your thoughts?" she said laughing softly. She was mesmerizing. "Uh, no just thinking what I'll be doing after all the boxes are unloaded." "No problem, we can hang out at my place and I'll order some pizza and that way, we can get to know each other a little better."

I nodded with a smile.

As I was so she looked around me and pointed to the truck and the few boxes left inside. We started unloading them one by one, slowly by slowly, and by the time we're done we were exhausted. I mean there were about 10 boxes kitchen items and furniture. We finally got the courage to get up and go up to Adi's place.

She started going up the stairs as I locked the door. As I walked in, it was decorated, but not as much. It also had a touch of modern to it. We laid down on her blanket - like couch and watched a movie, as she ordered the pizza. It all felt perfect, but I had a feeling that I was probably doing the wrong thing.