Chapter 28: Unexpected Tragedy

Few minutes before the conversation, when Aditi went to Neil.

Nervously, I walked out of the back room to the store and instantly I felt dreadful.

I saw him, he was actually here... and not in India.

You do not even understand, 50% of me is wanting to go to Sidharth and the other home.

Before walking up to him I stared at him. He was even more built then before and his hair was spiked back like how it always was. His confused look was still the same as he waited for me and looked through the displayed CD'S. I took a good look at him before going over to him.

I stood in front of him and nit behind the counter. He didn't notice it was me and asked,"Do you have Bollywood songs by any chance?"

"Knowing that you came from India and fluently talk in English, I don't think you need CD's." I said hoping he figured out it was me.

NEIL POV

I could recognize that voice from anywhere. I've been tricked many times thinking it was her.

"Aditi" I sighed hoping it was her.

"Neil, look up." she sighed.

I slowly look up, and she there, in front of me. After all these years, she's here.

But she was nervous, I could sense it. I know because I love her.

I pulled her into a hug and felt complete. She was shocked at first, but eventually hugged back..

She we pulled away and went behind the counter.

"How are you pagal!" I asked.

She flinched and I wondered, please tell me she's stopped cutting.

I flickered my eyes to her arms to see nothing, which made me relieved.

"I'm great actually, yeah. You?" she asked.

" Good actually,yeah. I'm working on an upcoming season of Nach Baliye and a business report. You?" I mimicked.

"I'm here, working. I have a psychology degree, but my passion is photography. I actually got accepted in international photography, I'm part of the crew, got the camera, special techniques, everything!" she responded in her sweet voice, making me smile.

"Do, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, finally.

"Yes. Temporarily, because I was waiting for you." I said truthfully.

"You flirt." she said slightly pushing me away as I leaned in.

"You know I love you, I don't know if you feel the same way Aditi." I said taking my phone out.

She was about to tell me something but I interrupted.

"Anyays though, give me your number, so I can sext you." I said.

"Stop it!" she says and we trade phones to put in numbers. (This is when Sid comes)

We laugh and then hugged. I saw a guy looking angerly at us, but just brushed it off. He probably was jealous.

I left and said goodbye to her as she waved, leaving me feeling like a whole again.

ADITI POV (present)