Chapter 19-Part 1: The Mega Surprise

SIDHARTH POV

"C'mon Adi!! It's 11:59pm!!! Your gonna be 22! Remember though I'm still older than you by 2 years." I said.

"Ugh, it's not a big deal! I just want to sleep." she said, putting her head on my chest, cuddling more in.

"I just want to cuddle more." she said.

"We will... in bed!" I said starting to laugh deviously.

Her eyes widened and she slightly slapped me.

"12:00AM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERE JAAN!!" I said hugging her tight.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Thank you pagal" she said kissing my cheek.

.

.

.

Now we, were laying in bed talking, well mostly I was.

"22! Amazing right?!" I said.

'It would be amazing if you would shut up and sleep already!" she said looking at me as I chuckled. (#frantastic_keats don't kill me)

She cuddled in more and mumbled "Good night"

Soon we both fell into deep sleep.

ADITI POV

I wake up to the smell of waffles and coffee. Looking over to the side of my bed, I saw no trace of Sidharth.

I decided to wake up and brush my teeth. I combed my hair out and put it in a ponytail, putting on a sweatshirt.

Entering the kitchen, I see Sidharth spreading Nutella on the waffles. As I was walking to him, Shahid pops out of nowhere and yells,"SURPRISE!"

I jumped a little and hugged him tight and said thank you. Knowing that his house was a few minutes away from my apartment, he was always here.

We soon started eating breakfast.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

***Still Aditi POV

"Bus baba, muje ghar jaane de!" I begged Riya.

She wanted to take me shopping as a gift and she knows I love shopping, but for the first time, I was begging to leave it.

"Fine, just one more top!" she says.

The drive back home was settle, until she asked, one question.

"How are things between Siditi!!!!" she asked all girly on me.

"What's up with the name Siditi! Anyway, nothing can get better." I simply stated.

"Well we are here! I'm gonna get our bags and put them in your room, then I'll call you up" she said.

"What? Let me help you!" I said.

"Nope"

"Why?"

"Na yaar!"

"PLEASE"