Chapter 29: The Accident

Unknown POV

She was there, crossing. Oh how much I hate that little bitch. She's made my life a living hell and stole people from me. So full of herself and steals people from everyone. Now I will steal her from people's life, forever.

She was crossing and I was supposed to be stopped, but I guess not. I pushed on the petal and went forward. People in other cars were honking which caught Aditi's attention, but didn't stop me. After all, she did send me to the mental asylum. I went towards her on full speed as she was trying her best to run to save herself, but she was to late. Ha.

Her phone flew in the air along with her body, back onto the floor. I quickly covered my face with my scarf, put my sunglasses on, and got out of the truck. I hid behind the bush close by and saw as the scene arrived. Polices to find, well me and the ambulance. They contacted people using Aditi's phone, which I'm pretty sure was Sid, Shanti, the usual.

I smiled evilly and ran to the hospital that I knew she'd be admitted into. If she wasn't dead, which I knew wouldn't happen, I can torture her more. She deserves it.

Quickly, I came in and took of the scarf and sunglasses and ran to the front office.

"Nurse, a young lady got hit by a truck right now and the ambulance is coming here. Please admit her." I said.

She nodded and I went to the bathroom, changing into the perfect disguise, proceeding the plan.

She was goingto get it.

ADITI POV

My body was flying in the air, and before I knew it I was on the road. When I landed u felt a jolt of pain and blood from my head, along with my whole body being paralyzed. Why did all the bad stuff happen to me?

Cars stopped and rushed out not to help me, but just watch. Luckily someone called 911 to arrive and shortly did. Ambulance arrived and the police.

I saw a figure run to a nearby bush and tried to yell out knowing it was that person who hit me, but it was to late. I closed my eyes, not knowing what happened next.

SIDHARTH POV

I was in the back room pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do.

I called Aditi but she kept ignoring my calls.

I'm a jackass

"Sid, calm down, I'm sure she-" Shanti started but got cut off by her phone ringing.

It was a muffled call but from the expressions Shanti was giving showed that it meant something bad.

She put her phone down and looked up with watery eyes.

"Sid, um...." she started with hesitation.

"WHAT!" I yelled, causing her to flinch.

"She's in the hospital, Adi was crossing the street to the Starbucks and got hit by a truck. We don't know who did it but she's ok-" but I cut her off.

"SHE'S NOT OKAY SHANTI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S OKAY! SHE GOT HIT BY A TRUCK! YOU COULD'VE STOPPED HER NOT TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY! YOU DID NOTHING!" I yelled getting closer to her.

"Sid, stop yelling at me. I didn't do anything and right now we aren't doing anything by standing here rather then being at the hospital. Let's please go, please."

I could understand, they were practically sisters.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled-" I started but got cut off by Riya.