Chapter 20: The Aftermath

SIDHARTH POV

I think I took way too many shots. As Adi and I got out of her room, everyone knew in a matter of 5 seconds because Aditi said "Siditi is official".

Then who knows who brought alcohol to her place but, I got wasted. So did Varun and so I, or Aditi said for Shades to stay with him at my place. And that's all I remember until I probably said stupid stuff.

ADITI POV

It was 4 in a morning. Soon everyone was leaving the apartment. Luckily only 2 were wasted. Shades had Rohan to take care of and I had, of course, Sidharth.

While Sidharth was mumbling shit, I was close to the door, not wanting to leave Sidharth my himself for even a split second.

As they reached down the stairs safely, I said " Good night, or morning... anyways good luck!"

She replied in a harsh tone since Varun was leaning all his muscle weight on her, "Same to you and congrats for.... Siditi!"

''My god, your so fat on muscle!" she said yelling at him.

"I don't care! Your sooo hot! Ugh! Your soo beautiful! I want you even though I barely know you! Come mere pyaar!" he said breathing on her and pulling her closer.

They soon went inside and shut the door. I thought to myself, Sidharth drank more than him and Varun is acting like this. God, do I have a problem.

I went inside to see Sidharth pretending he's a plane.

"Bruuuuuuuuuu" he yelled.

I went in my room and changed into pajamas. After I brushed my teeth I washed my face and went out, starting to clean.

He stopped when he saw me cleaning up. Suddenly, he started blushing a lot and smiling ear to ear, coming towards me. He looked ridiculous with his tie he had along with his outfit, tied around his head.

Sidharth started walking towards me and yelled in my face that made me drop the trash bag I had. "I LOVE YOUUUU"

I smiled at him, turned around, and continued to clean up. The he spun me around to him that our bodies were touching.

I could smell alcohol in his breath. "Stop cleaning now, that's for the morning, not for night. Let's go to the bedroom pleasssse!"

"No, later. I need to clean." I argued back.

"Too bad..." he said. He carried me by the legs and threw me against him. I kept slapping his lower back and butt.

"Let me go! Put me down!" I yelled.

"Ahahaha! Never! Aghjkllldhfhshdkfkdj" he said and other stupid stuff.

As we got to my room, he opened the door and flopped me onto the bed.

Before I could escape, he climbed on top of me, hovering me.

"Sidharth off... now " I said.

"Na mere jaan.." he said tugging at my shirt.

"Mr.Malhothra, seriously behave yourse-"

He shut me up by forcefully crashing his lips onto mine.

"You talk to much sometimes!" he said crashing his lips again in mine.

I managed to say "Stop it" in between the hard kiss. When he finally pulled away, I tried to get off him, but he pushed me down onto the bed. He took of the tie that was on his head and threw it somewhere. When I thought he was done with this stupidness, he started to leave trails of kisses from my arm to neck, then to my lips again. I didn't want to let go but I knew it was the right thing to do. As he was about to take his shirt off, I stopped him.