Chapter 10: Shocker

SIDHARTH POV

Aditi and I knew each other for about a month now. I'm not sure though if I should ask her to be my girlfriend yet. She was coming over to my apartment in 20 minutes for dinner and later a walk around the block to the small park down the road. Yep, I kinda sorta asked her out.... I don't really know of this is our first date, maybe not.

I did have a promise ring for her that had "Siditi" our ship name, engraved on it.... Shanti made the ship name up, obviously. I just don't have the courage to give it to her yet or ask if she can be my girlfriend.

There was a knock on the door, Adi!

I opened to find her in a red dress with a black leather jacket. She had what I think is called natural makeup on and her black purse.

"I don't think that your Adi..... she's never worn a dress for me. Are you sure that it is you Adi? Are you sick or something?" I asked joking around.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I could go change if you want me to...." she asked sarcastically.

"Nope, you look perfect" I said.

She smiled and eyed me. I looked at her and she soon noticed that. uh....

"So what's for dinner?" she asked.

ADI POV

"So what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Alfredo pasta with salad! That's okay, right?" Sid said

"Perfect!" I said.

We soon finished up and I helped with the dishes.

I walked outside with Sidharth as he locked the door. Then, I decided to change out of my dress and put on some comfy, warm clothes since it was getting cold. I told Sid and headed to my apartment. He nodded as I walked up the stairs......

SIDHARTH POV

Aditi headed up the stairs. As I turned around I saw, Veronica. Adi told me about her... she's a bitch. I just pretended as if I couldn't see her. But her yelling didn't help it at all.

"SIDHARTH! SID! DID YOU GET MY FACEBOOK REQUEST! I POKED YOU! HEY, MAYBE WE CAN GO FOR SOME CHIPOTLE!!!" she yelled. (haha, white girl, no okay, I'm not funny)

"Hi Veronica, how are you? Yes I got it many, many times.... I replied." I said putting a fake smile on. I hate how she says my name wrong. Adi says way it better. Woah, did I just think that.

I heard a door open, which was if Adi's apartment. I started walking towards the steps of her apartment, not bothering to say bye to Veronica. As I was going up a hand tugged on my shirt-sleeve. I turned around forcefully. She sure did have a grip....

VERONICA POV

I saw Sidharth. Dang he was hot. I wanted him. I asked for his Facebook and saw pics of him and Adi. She doesn't deserve him at all. She's just stupid and does self-harm. He wouldn't love her at all. Suddenly I got the urge to kiss him, I mean I could, he's not dating her or anything like that. Even if he was dating I don't care, especially if it's Adi. Haha.... I grabbed his arm and he turned around forcefully....

ADI POV

I came out with a sweatshirt and yoga pants with my hair in a ponytail. As soon as I got out I heard a voice that I hated a lot. Veronica... I felt like my, finally settle life, crashed.

Sorry sorry! Don't kill me...I know that I haven't updated for a long, long time. My relatives were over...

I'll try my best to update once or twice a week. Sorry if I can't... don't kill me.

Cliffhanger! U guys probably already figured it out. .. if u didn't I love you. Anyways....

1. What do u think happened?

2. Do you think that Sid should ask Adi to be his gf? give the promise ring?

Comment so I could get an idea! I love you guys so much!

Stay Cloudy☁

Booshka? Booshka.

You're all beautiful

Yaaaaaaaaas

bdhehusbdhehdhd, Byeeeeee