Chapter 18: Shahid Singh

Image above, the door would lead to Sidharth's apartment and the stairs up are to Aditi's apartment.

ADITI POV

So today we had online graduation. I had Sid by my side as my name got announced and now we were laying around on the couch watching, well staring at 19 kids and counting. We had Arizonas in our hands and were really talking about the weirdest things.

SIDHARTH POV

"What if there wasn't Diwali! I mean the world would be so sad!" said Adi in an arguing tone.

"I think the world would be fine without Diwali, but my world wouldn't be fine without you." I said back.

She looked digusted... like she was drunk on Arizona.

"Blah" she said laughing.

I started at her and started laughing causing her to laugh... again. It's the cutest thing.

But what happened next was shocking. As she was laughing, Adi fell on my lap and was practically on it. I looked at her and then she just smiled. What? I don't care though. I loved flirty Aditi.

We started to lean in again.... until the doorbell rang.

"Yaar...this close." I said dissapointed.

"Woah, calm down sher (lion)" she said as she went to the door.

When she flung the door opened, she looked very disappointed, like she was about to puke.

ADITI POV

I opened the door to see someone. But it couldn't be. I could hear footsteps from behind, guessing it was probably Sid.

"Aditi, it's .. it's me .... Shahid." he said.

I felt so ill. Before I knew it, the last thing I saw was a glimpse of Shahid's's face. Then everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and saw that I was on the bed. Rohan and Sidharth were on the side of my bed. Sidharth came to me with a worried face.

"Aditi, um.. your pregnant. We don't know anything or how because I do know your a virgin but still." he said with a straight face.

I felt shattered. That was until Shahid bursted out laughing. I hit Sidharth but it didn't help cause he was rolling in laughter. I soon started to laugh too. After we all calmed down, I looked at Rohan wih serious eyes. I then looked at Sidharth and he nodded.

"It's ok, he told me everything." he said loving.

I sat on the bed and motioned him to come.

"Look I need yo-" I said but got interrupted by him hugging me tight.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you! Aditi please forgive me! I'm so sorry!" he said tearing up.

"Kub? Kese? Que?" I said questioning.
(When? How? Why?)

He explained, "I found your location from the police. From there I found out mamma and dad both died and your whole story and history. Look, I'm so sorry to leave home and just leave you to be by yourself. Being 3 years older than you, I should of been a responsible child. I was stupid, I was only 15 and I shouldn't have left a thirteen year old by herself when mom and dad were going through problems. Please, please forgive me Aditi. I will be there from now on, I promise.

I'll be there even when there are problems between you and Sid."

I felt instantly so happy, even after what he said. I instantly hugged him tight.

"I don't care, I'm happy to have my badda bhai back" I said muffled into his sleeve.

While I was, he kissed me on the cheek. As I exited his hug, I wiped away his tears. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sidharth smiling and also some cheeks that were red of jealousy.

Then I realized what he said about Sid and I.

SIDHARTH POV

"Wait a minute, what did you say about Sid and I?" Adi asked.

Ya, I was hoping she didn't hear that.

"Aren't you guys a couple? Didn't you **clears throat, get on with it?". Rohan says mischievously. (Hehe, time to think dirty, dirty minds, k I'll stop... or maybe not)

"SHAHID!!" Adi yelled in embarrassment.

"Actually Rohan, we di-" I stared off but Adi beated me to it.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE!! I'M A VIRGIN LIKE SIDHARTH SAID BEFORE!" she said even more embarrassed then before.

"Oh, well I approve of him, he's a good guy" he said winking at me and Adi.

I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the fact of Aditi's disgusted face. He soon left the room and it was only us two.

Adi did a dramatic flop on her bed and whisper-yelled, "I love you but seriously, why do STUPID BROTHERS DO THAT!"

"I HEARD THAT! BY THE WAY, NICE PLACE!" Shahid said.

As soon as they stopped there mini fight, I laughed and then ran to her door and closed it.

"What do you think your doing?'' she asked laying down on the bed.

Answering her question I went on top of her, hovering her. She tried to escape me but I trapped her in.

"Fiesty, I wonder if you'll be like this when we actually do have se-" she covered by mouth.

"Besharam!" she said.

Still on top of her I said, "I ship it.. you know Siditi?"

"Siditi huh?" she said.

I started leaning in but got interrupted by Shahid...again.

"Aditi, I'm hungry yaar!" he yelled through the kitchen.

She pushed me off since I wasn't guarding and yelled "COMING BHAI!"

"Damn it!" I said. My freaking 6th attempt to kiss her.

As she went to the door, she said mocking me "Fiesty!"

As she left the room, I quickly followed.

Hi Lovelies! Super_frantastic here!

It's happening! Siditi in action!!! Yaz! Next chapter will be split into 2 parts. And also hehe, it got a little dirty!!!!

But that's all for now!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'LL TALK TO U ALL LATER!

I love you guys so much...

Stay Cloudy ☁

Booshka? Booshka.

You're all beautiful

Yaaaaaaaaas

Water bottles and gym class.

and PLEASE DO COMMENT!

bdhehusbdhehdhd.... Byeeeeee!!!!