Chapter 11: Heartbroken and The Fight

ADI POV

I just stood there, not being able to move. I was in so, so much shock. Why would someone so nice do something so cruel. They were practically making out, she was literally putting her hand under his shirt on his toned abs. I mean they can do that but I have such strong feelings for him..

*Flashback*

Me and Sidharth were sitting on his couch in his apartment watching "Kal Ho Na Ho" (indian movie) and it was on the song "Mahi Ve" (indian song). I was humming the song and then Sidharth extended his hand to me. I put my hand on his and he pulled me up, allowing me to dance with him......

The song was coming to an end. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist and my hands were on his shoulders. .. practically like when your at a ball, dancing.... he was leaning in. We were going to kiss but then the doorbell rang.

"The pizza's here...." Sidharth said

It was pretty awkward for the rest of the night.

*End of Flashback*

I looked up with tears in my eyes. I definitely knew that I loved him.... I just didn't know if he had the same feeling.

SIDHARTH POV

Veronica was kissing me.. she was making out with me, literally putting her hand under my shirt. I tried pulling away and yet I couldn't, her grip was too tight. Once I did I saw Adi outside, next to her door... she was crying. What the hell did I just do. .. I never ever wanted her to cry because of me.

I looked at Veronica as he was looking at me, smirking. Walking towards her, I pushed her slightly making her leave.

"Call me or message me, maybe we can take this to my place next time! Oh and Adi, he didn't pull away from me" she said winking and again smirking.

She walked away skipping. I wanted to smack her so hard that it took her lousy ass all the way to Barbie town, where she belonged.

I ran up to Adi seeing that she went inside her place, locking the door. Luckily, I had her key from that time I first met her, when she got the depression shock.

*Flashback*

We soon reached 7-eleven. She sprung up from her seat with her purse. I followed after her. She saw me behind and grabbed my hand. I looked at her. "C'mon slow poke!!!!" she said. Ok, I definitely had feelings for her. When she spoke to me, made smart remarks to me, and out of all touched me, there was a spark feeling in my body. Yep, the feels. I hoped that she felt the same way. She was running threw almost all the aisles.

*End of 1st Flashback*

*2nd Flashback*

I knocked on Adi's door. She didn't answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. She said that she needed help with cleaning up and setting up. I put my hand on top of the door, swiping my hand back and forth. The key fell off of the door. I quickly opened it, seeing her on the bed paralyzed. I ran over to her, almost feeling like crying. I don't why though.

"What happened? Your shaking!" I said. Great, she heard the sadness through my voice.

"Don't cry Sid! Your such a drama queen.