Chapter 6: Coffee and Confessions

ADI POV

As I was ordering the pizza, I was glancing over to see Sidharth staring at me. Had he developed some type of crush over me? I didn't think so, he probably already had a girlfriend. I told him that it'll arrive around 10 minutes.

"Let me pay" he said.

"Nope, your new on town" I argued back.

"Sorry, you helped me unpack, on me" he said back.

"Uh, fine" I said back, not being able to argue back. He was adorable!!

The pizza soon came and we practically finished the whole box. We watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (desi movie). I suddenly was in the mood for coffee. I offered to him and he nodded. We soon were sitting down again with something in our hands.

"So, what job are you doing?" wondering, I asked.

Uh, I'm actually going to be working at the music store titled "Rock & Roll". Have you heard of it?"

Yes!! I work there!! I also am working at a liquor store." I said with a little excitement

"Great! But if I may, why 2 jobs? " he said whispering.

"I mean I am living by myself, someone has to have enough money to pay rent and I'm doing cheap online classes." I said nervously up. Suddenly, the whole conversation was turned on me. He urged me with a look to go on, and before I knew it I was telling him literally my whole life story. I didn't know why, and I know I shouldn't have since I just met him, but telling someone else what I've been through felt good yet terrifying at the same time. 

After a good hour of telling him everything, he just looked at me.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you anything, look at your face! You're probably completely terrified of my emotional status and how I'm even able to get thro-"

"Hey whoa whoa whoa!", he said coming closer to me and cutting me off. "I just don't know what to say because there's honestly nothing for me to say. You are such a strong person and I don't know, you give a sense of comfort so there's nothing for you to worry about."

"Wow, uh... sorry now I don't know what to say" I suddenly was cut of when I found myself in his arms. He was hugging me. It felt so good to get hugged by someone. I was tearing up and he hugged me even tighter.

"Thank you. It feels good to have someone close by, literally you're right downstairs," I said laughing a bit.

"Of course, and I know I can count on you even though we just met" he said calming down.

"Thanks.''

I then asked about his life and he started talking about it. He was there for me, actually there......